How to (Kinda) get infinite copies of Don't Starve Together (Legitly)

So, When I found out of this, It was already too late. As I gave my dst copy to a friend. Here's how to do it..

What you need to know:

1.-This is totally legit, You are getting the game legally and not cracked.

2.-You will need some tf2 items to buy it, No real money is needed unless you buy some ref from any website or anything.

3.-You will need at least some metal/keys depending how much the copies are worth in tf2 currency when you're doing this.

Basically, I found out that in Tf2 Currency, Don't Starve Together is 2.5 keys, And Don't Starve Together frontier pack is 3 keys. Amazing right? We'll just need 3 keys, I got them by selling my whole tf2 inventory, Since tf2 doesn't run that well... And I don't play tf2 that much anymore. Go to tf2outpost.com and look for a seller of Don't Starve Together Frontier Pack, Trade those 3 keys for the game, Go to your steam inventory and activate it, Now sell the copy in tf2 currency, Get some more metal and then buy another frontier pack!

tumblr_mn8w2wxRXk1s5srbqo1_500.gif

I have a feeling this is going to be fixed or something soon.

It's not really anything that needs fixing, or anything new. People can trade Steam items for spare gift copies of the game. It works with any game. Klei doesn't lose money on that or anything- it's not like they have to generate new keys. 

It's not really anything that needs fixing, or anything new. People can trade Steam items for spare gift copies of the game. It works with any game. Klei doesn't lose money on that or anything- it's not like they have to generate new keys. 

They don't get money though. But if it doesn't impact the well being of the company too much, nothing to worry about, am I right?

They don't get money though. But if it doesn't impact the well being of the company too much, nothing to worry about, am I right?

They do gain money I'm pretty sure, Which is from the person who buys the frontier pack with real money.

Archived