Game Update - 136564 - 5/15/2015

136564 - 5/15/2015

Changes

• Reduced network data for fire propagation

Bug Fixes

• Ewecus snot attack damages things it hits, so you can't hide forever behind walls or other players.
  • Precipitation mode "None" actually does no rain now
  • Fixed bug where players sometimes do not get burnt when extinguishing fires with their hands

Bug after update. I got this error message when I just looking up dedicated server to play by clicking view world button along them.

If there're any more info to get, plz note here.

edit : Server name is Moriamo Insieme Vanilla. It's dedicated server and have no mod on both server and me.

post-577410-0-03305000-1431751901_thumb.

Bearger

[03:41:11]: [string "scripts/brains/beargerbrain.lua"]:78: attempt to index field 'inventoryitem' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:scripts/brains/beargerbrain.lua:78 in (field) getactionfn (Lua) <51-92>   inst = 647275 - bearger (valid:true)   target = nil   action = nil   pt = (86.92, 0.00, 282.47)   tags = table: 23A39E90   ents = table: 23A362B8   honeypass = false   k = 1   v = 710798 - ash (valid:true)scripts/behaviours/doaction.lua:23 in (method) Visit (Lua) <20-51>   self =      lastresult = SUCCESS      parent = table: 257C9E10      action = Eat 710444 - humanmeat (valid:false)      inst = 647275 - bearger (valid:true)      time = 99608.138528302      status = READY      pendingstatus = SUCCESS      name = DoAction      getactionfn = function - scripts/brains/beargerbrain.lua:51scripts/behaviourtree.lua:561 in (method) Visit (Lua) <537-593>   self =      lasttime = 99609.205195025      name = Priority      status = READY      period = 0.25      children = table: 257CA0B8      lastresult = SUCCESS   time = 99609.205195025   do_eval = true   oldidx = nil   old_event = nil   found = false   idx = 5   child = table: 257CB198   should_test_anyway = nilscripts/behaviourtree.lua:22 in (method) Update (Lua) <20-27>   self =      root = table: 257C9E10      inst = 647275 - bearger (valid:true)      forceupdate = falsescripts/brain.lua:212 in (method) OnUpdate (Lua) <205-214>   self =      bt = Priority - READY <SUCCESS> ()>0.00   >Parallel - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >OnFire - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Panic - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Parallel - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Charge Behaviours - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >ChaseAndRam - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >ChaseAndAttack - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >Parallel - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >At Base - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Priority - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >   >DoAction - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >   >DoAction - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >DoAction - READY <SUCCESS> ()>0.00   >DoAction - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >AttackHive - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Wander - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >StandStill - READY <READY> ()>0.00      events = table: 257C9FC8      behaviourqueue = table: 257C9FF0      stopped = false      inst = 647275 - bearger (valid:true)scripts/brain.lua:135 in (method) Update (Lua) <105-147>   self =      hibernaters = table: 05FBB3F8      updaters = table: 05FBB3D0      tickwaiters = table: 05FBAD40      instances = table: 05FBB038   current_tick = 2988276   waiters = table: 23A210C8   k = --brain--sleep time: 0.00Priority - READY <SUCCESS> ()>0.00   >Parallel - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >OnFire - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Panic - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Parallel - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Charge Behaviours - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >ChaseAndRam - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >ChaseAndAttack - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >Parallel - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >At Base - FAILED <READY> ()>0.00   >   >Priority - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >   >DoAction - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >   >   >DoAction - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >DoAction - READY <SUCCESS> ()>0.00   >DoAction - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >AttackHive - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >Wander - READY <READY> ()>0.00   >StandStill - READY <READY> ()>0.00   v = truescripts/update.lua:209 in () ? (Lua) <146-219>   dt = 0.033333335071802   tick = 2988276   i = 2988276[03:41:11]: SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen	

136564 - 5/15/2015

Changes

• Reduced network data for fire propagation

Bug Fixes

• Ewecus snot attack damages things it hits, so you can't hide forever behind walls or other players.
  • Precipitation mode "None" actually does no rain now
  • Fixed bug where players sometimes do not get burnt when extinguishing fires with their hands

Can you make caves like worm holes? like i mean that when you go past a worm holes to another location, i doesn't generating...instead it goes by a loading screen,make cave like that okay?

Can you make caves like worm holes? like i mean that when you go past a worm holes to another location, i doesn't generating...instead it goes by a loading screen,make cave like that okay?

Unfortunately, making a map so big it has to maintain not only the overworld, but also the caves and the ruins would crash the players. The game engine would not be able to handle that, if I'm not mistaken.

Instead, a game developer thought of thread-servers, which are basically two servers (one with caves the other with surface) that connect to each other when you enter an unplugged sinkhole. The design has its advantages and disadvantages, but it may work well (in fact it already works).

Unfortunately, making a map so big it has to maintain not only the overworld, but also the caves and the ruins would crash the players. The game engine would not be able to handle that, if I'm not mistaken.

Instead, a game developer thought of thread-servers, which are basically two servers (one with caves the other with surface) that connect to each other when you enter an unplugged sinkhole. The design has its advantages and disadvantages, but it may work well (in fact it already works).

Really enjoy the explanation here Dipps

Dont Starve is better than all the games out there, including the forest, its realistic rival. Its because dont starve together is buildup of what you have. Several tests. Things you know about the environment that several others may or may not know that put you ahead. Its a game about Chutes and Ladders. Meaning, its a game about shortcuts and bigfalls. You have to titter tatter your way to the top of what your image is of the most perfect status in game and then it feels good keeping that file knowing you have it there and its showable.

This game has been adding layers to my image of perfect status. When all the giants came out it was the biggest one. I need caves because I need my next greatest status of beating the game, which is legitamately bringing home all three houndius shootius's from the ruins.

At some point I'm going to wish for a console: on or off in-world option so that I can know who is and who isnt cheating with their saved games

Well,2 servers...? You mean that we go to that to another server.Well, I think that maybe you could make like a ladder or a down slide to it maybe.Like you go down by stairs ?

Archived