A small mod idea~!

ThePreChewedTree

First off, this is a VERY small mod, it doesn't add a character, it doesn't add a mob, it adds...

An extra Grave-digger item.

Which is the exact same thing as a gnome, but It's a mini version of Warrack (My PreChewedTree character,) which just sits at your base and has no purpose besides being a small statue, which you can find by digging up graves.

I can do the texture for the little Warrack gnome if somebody else can do the small amount of coding needed. The mod would be compatible with DS and DST.

Thank you!

I'll post some concept photos right here tomorrow.

you make designs in here, you put the TEX file there, you put the objects in, and you shake it all around, you do the hokey-code-y and you turn your self around and that's what it's all about!

I'll just go now... :T

That.. That is amazing. :v

Would you mind if I updated the art a little, sure can

and you can upload the mod file? unfortunately it's apart of my massive character mod, which i have been waiting for SOMEONE to finish their speech file.... well actually two people im waiting on. the mod can be found via steam, but i'll put the finished version here (by finished, i mean im ok with the amount of characters/ it doesn't crash for something small/ something isn't functional.

Your character seems pretty interesting...

And it needs a speech file? Oh, you already have 2 people working on them? I could also help, though, if you wanted.

i appreciate it, but im waiting on two people to write their own speech files for their own characters that will be added in the mod, my character does have her own speech file all ready for the DLC and such (excluding the frontier DLC since i do not currently own it at the very moment.) Though, some help with testing my dysfunctional codes would help, seeing how i can only brake the game so much, but someone else might have more time then me to test for bugs, ya know?

• Developer

i appreciate it, but im waiting on two people to write their own speech files for their own characters that will be added in the mod, my character does have her own speech file all ready for the DLC and such (excluding the frontier DLC since i do not currently own it at the very moment.) Though, some help with testing my dysfunctional codes would help, seeing how i can only brake the game so much, but someone else might have more time then me to test for bugs, ya know?

Oh, I just offered help with quotes because I'm currently working at other quotes too, but I don't have quite as much time to play the game and find bugs then write quotes for it :/

Archived