Rhymes With Play! Dev Cast Episode 35 - Invisible, Inc.

post-243632-0-81682300-1430939478.png

Join the Klei team this Thursday, May 7 at 3:30 PM PDT on our weekly Twitch Dev Cast where we play Invisible, Inc. and chat about the new things that we have been working on since our last Early-Access Build including:

• Fully-animated cinematics
  • New items, augments, and programs
  • World Generation - where you can set the game up as you see fit,
  • Upgrades to UI, sound, FX and gameplay
Also, beginning this Thursday May, 7th, All Invisible, Inc. players will be given access to play the final release version of Invisible, Inc. before it's official release on May 12th. Check out our official post for more information.

Where Is It?

On our official Twitch channel here:

http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

When Is It?

Thursday, May 7th at 3:30 PM PDT. Here's a handy tool to figure out what time that means for you:

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com

• Developer

The new corp soundtracks will be in the game, yes! Hopefully the soundtrack itself will be available soon, I know we have someone working on putting it together right now but I don't know the exact date. 

CURSE YOU, KLEI!

You schedule the thing for 3:30 on the West Coast, which is half eleven at night for me!

You've taunted me with being able to play the pre-release today only to force me to wait until tomorrow!

WHY!?

(Disclaimer: Klei is actually the best company ever)

CURSE YOU, KLEI!

You schedule the thing for 3:30 on the West Coast, which is half eleven at night for me!

You've taunted me with being able to play the pre-release today only to force me to wait until tomorrow!

WHY!?

(Disclaimer: Klei is actually the best company ever)

Sleep is super over-rated. Around 2am you get 'in the zone'. :)

Nika has an alternate version. :-)

Ok, thats cool.

Also, to we get a Humble-Key if we own the game on steam, like youve done it with Don't Strave, and if we get one, to we already get them today/tommorrow(timezones)

Archived