How to change continents ingame?

I saw once on some video from DST that you can add and remove chunks of landscape (while adding it will be invisible until you place some turf on it). I'm not sure if you can separate the world into two continents though. If you can you would have to find wormholes connecting both of them or create them via commands.

Neither I know the commands, nor have the link for the link. You would have to look for it. You can always ask rezecib, coding master on this forum.  :lemo:

@Maris, This is what I use:

function c_setTile(newType)	local pos = TheInput:GetWorldPosition()	local x, y = TheWorld.Map:GetTileCoordsAtPoint(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z)	local oldType = TheWorld.Map:GetTileAtPoint(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z)	TheWorld.Map:SetTile(x, y, newType)	TheWorld.Map:RebuildLayer(oldType, x, y)	TheWorld.Map:RebuildLayer(newType, x, y)	TheWorld.Map:Finalize(0)	TheWorld.minimap.MiniMap:RebuildLayer(oldType, x, y)	TheWorld.minimap.MiniMap:RebuildLayer(newType, x, y)	TheWorld.minimap.MiniMap:RebuildLayer(GROUND.UNDERGROUND, x, y)end

Finalize(0) can build new shoreline collision, but it can't remove existing shoreline collision. So you can add new water, but you cannot add new land and have it be normally accessible, even if it's right next to old land.

Edit: Unless you reload the world, which will remove and rebuild all shoreline collision.

Archived