What I think is a good idea.

This could be in though the ages dlc or it could just be a game update or it can even be a mod. I think (and some people has already heard me state this.) that there should be character specific crock pot recipes. Like if willow and only willow could make FLAME Min-young or Wicker could make a brain food lunch? I wan't to know if you guys think this is a good idea, and even if you don't lets try to make more ideas for recipes just for fun!

Dragonpie will always be the best food in the game. Unless these foods had special stats that they would give to the player on eating, then they'd be pretty neat.

like mabey a bit of a special passive? Like eating willows food as say Wilson will give Wilson a temporary 25% resistance to fire? 

Nah like, make them mid-late game foods. Wickerbottoms would let you learn a random recipe. Willows would give you fire immunity for a short time but you would take more damage from other sources. Wolfgangs would give you a boost in damage but increase your hunger loss significantly. Etc.

wouldn't that be very hard to do?
 Character-specific crock pot recipes? No, I don't think so. It might be a bit messy to mod, but from the dev's perspective I don't think it'd be hard to modify the cooking system to support it.

Archived