Bee-have. Investigation into the Bees

LadyD

Beehives now have to be harvested regularly, as they only drop 1 honey but regenerate faster. I like the current balance. If you want to stock on healing stuff you have to spend more time on it, instead of a one-time harvest that yielded several drops of honey.

Beehives now have to be harvested regularly, as they only drop 1 honey but regenerate faster. I like the current balance. If you want to stock on healing stuff you have to spend more time on it, instead of a one-time harvest that yielded several drops of honey.

Actually it can still give more than one., I think it keeps incresing after it appears full.And also is it me or beehives now drop 2 honeycombs ?

Rocks have a small chance of dropping two flint, so it would make sense.

rocks behave a little randome nowadays anyway, they sometimes drop only 3 rocks, or 3 rocks and gold/and or flint, sometimes 2 flint, sometimes 4 rocks and a gold or flint... most randome node in the game atm, and I must say, I like it. this game needs all the randomeness it can get to enhance the replayability.

Can at least cormfirm that you still get up to five honey from harvesting a bee box.And yes, random is good.

Oh, well then, I guess we'll have to figure out how much time it takes to fill up to five drops of honey. Not much else to research I think.