Hound to OP

help

Can anyone help me! I'm a veteran player and currently on day 191. I am getting hounds around every 7 days? But there is one problem, they come with 3 fire hounds and 15 normal hounds. The fire hounds have burned almost all my grass and there is little left in the world, and they keep killing my pigs, and they will not respawn in the new update! Now I have little grass and can hardly make football helmets. My goal was to make it to day 1000. But now it seems impossible with so many hounds and so less resources. After playing it so long, most people will not return to the game, if they die! Please nerf hounds in the next update, thank you for reading.

sincerely -veteran players (in new update)

I am by no means a veteran player (day 265), but fighting the dog packs far away from my camp and resources did the trick for me. I created a pig village in a barren area (meaning I cut down all the trees, removed anything that could catch fire, the habitat is actually a green thingie) and as Soon as I hear the barking I go there. Unfortunately they did manage to kill a lot of beefalos but I could do nothing about that. I do not know a way how to get back lost resources though, so you might have to start a new game.

wait, what the? Why are posts dissapearing? Not long ago there were 3 posts, including mine and someone elses. Then the person's before me post dissapeard, now mine and others.. wtf?

Basically what I said was make a fighting area with no flammable objects and when you hear the noise that the hounds make before they come, just run there and fight them off there.