+240 days people help me... Low Flint!!!!

I am running low on flint(at least started recently) and i see only option for flint replacement is making luxury tools by feeding king pig..... Since rocks does not respawn i dont know what to do... I am not sure if flints found on the ground can be found again.

My only option is luxury tools?

Well if your trying to make a spear then your out of luck. If it's just the standard tools then gold farming is your best option. Also hire pigs to chop trees for you so you don't have to waste a gold axe. I think I've had my gold axe for a LONG time since I only need to chop at it once and the pigs do all the hard labor.

This is a little awkward question because i need to cut trees constantly with axe and dig with shovel which is crafted by flint.

Well, if you're cutting trees for fire, just use rope instead, it lasts all of dusk, night and some of the day.

Well if your trying to make a spear then your out of luck. If it's just the standard tools then gold farming is your best option. Also hire pigs to chop trees for you so you don't have to waste a gold axe. I think I've had my gold axe for a LONG time since I only need to chop at it once and the pigs do all the hard labor.

ty really because i forgot about hiring pig part but many of them are dead and for football hat i need pig skin, i obtain it from houses otherwise dogs or spiders or pigs eat pigs skin when it is dropped.

ty really because i forgot about hiring pig part but many of them are dead and for football hat i need pig skin, i obtain it from houses otherwise dogs or spiders or pigs eat pigs skin when it is dropped.

What I usually do is feed a pig only one monster meat and have him cut a few trees, then feed him the rest to turn him and then kill him for a guaranteed pig skin. Then I just repeat that.

im running low on grass since i had a 200+ grass farm a red hound burned it down >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone help me! I'm a veteran player and currently on day 201! I am getting hounds around every 7 days? But there is one problem them come with 3 fire hounds and 15 normal. The fire hounds have burned almost all my grass and there is little left in the world, and they keep killing my pigs, and they will not respawn in the new update! Now I have little grass and can hardly make football helmets. My goal was to make it to day 1000. But now it seems impossible with so many hounds and so less resources. After playing it so long, most people will not return to the game, if they die! Please nerf hounds in the next update, thank you for reading.

sincerely -veteran players (in new update)

the only thing you kind of need flint for are bee mines, and there is plenty to go around for that, get gold for tools and tentacle spike for wep

I have non bridge map thus finished and cut all rocks to get flint. So i assume 5 flints are out there

the only thing you kind of need flint for are bee mines, and there is plenty to go around for that, get gold for tools and tentacle spike for wep

Weren't Tentacles limited though? Someone said something about that in a thread but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

tentacles do not respawn + drop rate suck

Edited by SeriMert

Make golden tools as Soon as possible and use flint for weapons only. This postpones the flint shortage. When totally out of flint you can still fight with a golden axe, although it is not very effective. Again this only helps you when you start a new game, like my other post in the hound thread suggests.

I have more flint and stone on my world than I am ever going to need, personally. I mean, if I played on this map FOREVER I would eventually run out, but I am much more likely to start a new world due to an update or something like that before then.