Trolling your friends in DST

Hi, is there anyway to troll your friends in DST? Are there good mods, or funny items you can use (i know about the bush hat) it's always fun if it goes in a "good" way (not like burning stuff or something)

Thanks!

Haunting pigmen.
Actually, now that actions under lag are a bit more reliable, this is actually one of the best ways to get meat and pigskin. The werepigs never attack, so you can just hold ctrl+F and when they run in the right direction you'll stunlock them for a bit. 

@Jiftyj, But hmm... Trolling them...

• When they say "I'm hungry!" you can say "well here, have this monster meat".
  • If you have the resources, you can telelocate them.
  • Shuffle items between chests
  • If they die, leave an extra backpack in the middle of their stuff. When they go to try to pick it up again, they'll keep swapping the backpacks, and it's super annoying.
  • Tell them to go shave the beefalo on the night of the 13th day

That's all I can think of at the moment...

1) If you're feeling evil, wear a Spider Hat and sick some spiders/spider warriors at them... bwahahahahaha.... sorry...

2) Quickly place an important or rare item on/near a tentacle(s) and ask them to pick it up... :3

3) Give them a light source (torch/miner hat... lantern) and tell them to trade some eggs to the pig king for gold (that should get their attention) but make them go at dusk and make sure they'll get there at night... on a full moon... :3

Of course... this is for those new to the game... except the spider hat one... that always cracks me up... wait...

For those who want to get into your world...

4) place spider dens near the portal (actually surround it)... make your own "Queens Landing" set piece there... place some weapons for them to fight them off at least (some used spears with like 10 usage left, log armor with about the same or none at all) ... so on... :3

I'd put a snapshot (cause I actually did it when I heard about that maniac running through worlds burning things in his/her path)... but I'm at work... so enjoy :-)

Hi, is there anyway to troll your friends in DST? Are there good mods, or funny items you can use (i know about the bush hat) it's always fun if it goes in a "good" way (not like burning stuff or something)

Thanks!

if you're a wickerbottom player, put some tentacles under their crockpots

Why only the crockpots?

You're a real visionary, you know that?

This. Trap their chests. Their fire pit. Their farms.

Alternatively, put them in a spot that they're not likely to go to in their base, but is close enough to the fire pit that they'll lose more sanity at night and watch them slowly go insane and not know why. It's a long troll, but it'd totally be worth it.

Archived