Hi, i started playing the game a few days ago and i must say great game, and it has a lot of potential for more.

My suggestion will be to have some sort of alarm icons in the screen telling you that the krampus is looking for you and the hounds will appear.

I really want this, because i am deaf, and i can't hear the sounds they make. (according to the wiki/and my brother they make sounds)

Is not completely unplayable for me, is just a little more hard. :3

Yes... before this was only an issue for hounds, but now the Krampus also uses an audio alert to signal its approach (or when you've been naughty). On the one hand I can see why the Devs wouldn't want to alert the player to trouble... but in your case I could see how unnerving it must be to have them appear without any warning.

Maybe the character can make a comment, something like: "The hounds... they're coming".

I agree with your character commenting on it. During stage 3 of the Krampus alerts or when the hounds first start barking. Its not like a normal player won't hear these alerts so giving deaf players an alert in this way shouldnt affect the difficulty.

• Developer

Hi talic,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll try to keep the audio-only cues to a minimum, and we can look into ways to make the existing ones a bit more accessible. Wilson mentioning something is probably the least-intrusive way to to that, but I'll need to think about it a bit.

There's another thread talking about making some of the game's functions work better for colour-blind players. Heads-ups like these are very helpful, because sometimes we forget that not everyone experiences the game in the same way.