Where do the devs stand on Moleworms?

Re-spawn speed is way to fast! They spawn every night! I just lure them with stones and done! I get a free meal everyday! I don´t even have to move! They come to my base! It´s like Don´t Starve literally now has a food delivery service. I think they should re-spawn every three days, because if not, I´m honestly never going to starve.

Re-spawn speed is way to fast! They spawn every night! I just lure them with stones and done! I get a free meal everyday! I don´t even have to move! They come to my base! It´s like Don´t Starve literally now has a food delivery service. I think they should re-spawn every three days, because if not, I´m honestly never going to starve.

They come to your base? That's probably a bad thing, those annoying little devils will devour a lot of useful items. You'll have to be very careful about what you leave lying around, and if something smashes your chests, then you'll have to pick up your stuff quite quickly before the moleworms get to it.

Heck, maybe that's why they respawn so quickly, so that they can be as annoying as possible.

They come to your base? That's probably a bad thing, those annoying little devils will devour a lot of useful items. You'll have to be very careful about what you leave lying around, and if something smashes your chests, then you'll have to pick up your stuff quite quickly before the moleworms get to it.

Heck, maybe that's why they respawn so quickly, so that they can be as annoying as possible.

I don´t think that´s enough of a drawback. It´s easy too manage.

Archived