Amazing idea,wow.

There should be a donation box item that you can build in your crappy base so when the veterans walk by they'll feel sorry for you and give you food so you can feel better about your inevitable painful death.

Edit: I shall be forever known as "Idea guy".Patent pending.

There should be a donation box item that you can build in your crappy base so when the veterans walk by they'll feel sorry for you and give you food so you can feel better about your inevitable painful death.

Edit: I shall be forever known as "Idea guy".Patent pending.

Why not just make a chest with a sign next to it that says "donations"

I think seth said on a stream that they're making signs writeable for online play

well, as soon as they allow people to write in signs, all you'll need is a box with a sign on top saying something like "donations", "I'm blind, please donate" or "GIMME YO STUFF OR I'LL CUT YOU"

I got ninja'd

Wait, why did you make the thread if you didn't want people to reply? Is this a request for a lock?

What part of "Stop replying seriously" sounds like a request for a lock?Do you not understand syntax?You can reply,just don't take the thread seriously.

What part of "Stop replying seriously" sounds like a request for a lock?Do you not understand syntax?You can reply,just don't take the thread seriously.

Whoops, misread, coulda sworn it was "Stop replying, seriously" not "stop replying seriously"

Archived