MY HYPE HAS RETURNED now lets talk about issues.

Alright My hype is back and I want to talk about DST issues.  Not bugs, but simply mechanics.  Give me your opinion on the matters here.  

1.) PVP:  I feel like this should be in every multiplayer game.  It allows players to choose whether to be a good player or a bad player.  Also you could conquer trolls, or ya know . . .  kill your friends

2.) Cannibalism: The idea of eating each other is a good one to me.  Thank you klei. I really want me some long pig.  I am not being sarcastic, I really love cannibalism.  In real life it would be disgusting, in games it is all fun and games.  I always wondered what science tasted like.

3.)  Multiplayer in general. :  Seriously who doesn't want to murder their friends?  "Oh no she died of stabbing her own face . . .  heheheh"

More long pig for me.

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THESE ISSUES NOW , OR I WILL HIT YOU WITH A BANANA!

Pelontrix. 

Okay NOW it's almost every thread in here :razz:

Potato Cup.

NOW we're covered. :razz:

My tl;dr? Yes to PVP, yes to long pork, heck, I'm fairly sure I was the first person to even say to call it long pork, I am VERY pro player-dropped meat. Personally, I think a toggle option is a nice thing to put in but gameplay-wise, it shouldn't need a toggle, we don't have toggles for monster meat or ham/meat dropping because the spiders/hounds/pigs will cannibalize. BUT we're beating that topic like a dead, tasty Wilson at this point.

Also, off topic, why is there no Pelontrix mod yet? That's been a thing for ages, longer than I've even been on the forums.

Potato Cup.

NOW we're covered. :razz:

My tl;dr? Yes to PVP, yes to long pork, heck, I'm fairly sure I was the first person to even say to call it long pork, I am VERY pro player-dropped meat. Personally, I think a toggle option is a nice thing to put in but gameplay-wise, it shouldn't need a toggle, we don't have toggles for monster meat or ham/meat dropping because the spiders/hounds/pigs will cannibalize. BUT we're beating that topic like a dead, tasty Wilson at this point.

Also, off topic, why is there no Pelontrix mod yet? That's been a thing for ages, longer than I've even been on the forums.

It already exists in game and making a mod of it will anger it . . . 

The forums needs a once a year deathmatch.  Everyone on the fourms gets on 1 server, and whoever wins should get a special prize.  In DST of course.

Sounds pretty fun to me! But of course we may need a host. Basicly who has the best internet lol? 

Archived