Chester & the Limited Edition Snow Chester are in the Klei Store! (Going fast!)

JoeW

I was in the store at 9:55am spamming the "refresh" button on my browser until Snow Chester showed up. Sold, thank you Klei! My regular Chester was feeling a bit lonely. :encouragement:

EDIT: Joe or Jan, any chance you'll be offering the Beefalo plushies in the future also?

Currently we don't have an ETA, but we're working on staring pre-orders for the Beefalo Plush sometime in the next month or two. Feel free to sign up for the Klei Store Newsletter; we'll keep everyone updated when we have new or upcoming merch. 

Oh, a Chester plush! How adorable! Let me just check the price and-

HOLY CRAP IT'S FIFTY BUCKS!

It would take me a year to save up that much money and there's no way my parents would buy it...

Oh well, no Chester plush for me. :(

I agree.

Though this isn't really a plush. Its more of a work of art!

And to be honest, It was worth it, considering Chester has been my favorite creature for over a year now.

Oh, a Chester plush! How adorable! Let me just check the price and-

HOLY CRAP IT'S FIFTY BUCKS!

It would take me a year to save up that much money and there's no way my parents would buy it...

Oh well, no Chester plush for me. :(

#earlybirdprice$40

Got my pin a few days ago and have secured on its new home. :grin:  (Hat made by Stetson, circa 1925, and I don't leave home without it.  Gotta have that sweet sanity regen wherever I go.)

attachicon.gifHat.jpg

i love that hat, what company made it?

EDIT: sorry, forgot, lol.

thanks for introducing me to the site though, i will definetly buy.

I bet some rich dude just came and bought all the Snow chesters. How come Shadow chesters weren't in the special edition too? They were in stock as a surprise, but why not as special edition? I'd surely want to get me a Shadow chester and wear it on my head :)

We're investigating our options for a possible Chester Plush re-stock. Alas, the fancy fur material we used for Chester can be tricky to source. They were more popular than we'd anticipated, and we're looking in to what's possible.

We do have a Klei Store-specific newsletter that we only use to email important info such as re-stocking alerts, new products, and sales. We'll definitely let everyone know if we do bring them back!

Archived