In fact, they would get positive press, let me give you 2 statements related to the subject:

Despite the communities pleas for Multi-player, Klei entertainment didn't bestow it.

Against Klei entertainment's beliefs and intentions they still answered the community.

Edited by Khrayfish

Guest Dandytard

Where's the renegade option where commander shepard punches the reporter in the face?

Edited by Dandytard

No need to act like toddlers about this. I'm sure we're all responsible adults here :D

But seriously there's not gonna be multiplayer and there are very good reasons for not having multiplayer. And I sound like a broken record here, but THEY ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO DO EVERYTHING THE COMMUNITY WANTS.

Thank you and good night. Afternoon? Whatever :)

Edited by buttercup

No need to act like toddlers about this. I'm sure we're all responsible adults here :D

True, I am not really sure what Dandytard is doing but it his childish/out dated memes are hardly productive towards the discussion. If you have nothing valuable to say don't say anything.

I...wasn't really talking to him, actually :S

You are saying I'm childish? I don't understand...

Anyway, this thread has pretty much become a discussion between me and Marak.

I'm kind of waiting for his reply... Marak?

Edited by Khrayfish

Guest Dandytard
If you have nothing valuable to say don't say anything.

And yet you still keep talking lad.

Want coop? Feel free to make it, Otherwise quit your whining just because you don't get your way. I want coop as much as the next guy, But your little revolution will prove effortless.

Everyone here is nice and usually don't stoop low to have a go at someone. The only reason I'm not giving you a detailed explanation of how meaningless your statements are, Is because I don't want to get banned. Something you might get if you don't get your hormones under control. ( It is not a sexually transmitted disease, I wish to point out. )

And yet you still keep talking lad.

Want coop? Feel free to make it, Otherwise quit your whining just because you don't get your way. I want coop as much as the next guy, But your little revolution will prove effortless.

Everyone here is nice and usually don't stoop low to have a go at someone. The only reason I'm not giving you a detailed explanation of how meaningless your statements are, Is because I don't want to get banned. Something you might get if you don't get your hormones under control. ( It is not a sexually transmitted disease, I wish to point out. )

The keyword is "Discussion", creating arguments for and against something is the best way to improve something, it isn't whining.

You mention that you are not giving me a detailed explanation of how meaningless my statements are yet but if you were you would get banned? I doubt you have a valid argument then.

Guest Dandytard

Your argument is pretty much childish.

'You can't have this pie.'

- BUT I WANT TO WAAAH

Multiplayer isn't happening. Accept the fact and move on. You haven't said anything that wasn't stated before, You give no new information whatsoever, And your ignorant, persistent attitude tends to get on people's nerves, That would imply that you're trolling. However, I'm not upset, Although abit apologetic towards buttercup.

Anyway, Your statement, as I've said, Was pretty much 'THEY DISSAPOINTED US, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S BROKEN AND UNBALANCED, I WANT TO PLAY NOOOOOOOOOW!'. To be honest, There's no reason for you to keep replying. Your statements are old news, And, as stated before, Multiplayer won't be released. Deal with it.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fixed that for you, Dandy... My sweetheart...

Anyway, there's indeed no need to be bellicose here.

There's one and only fact: We are not getting multiplayer.

I do believe that the guys at Klei know what they are doing and have experience on game design...

Much more than a random rebel.

And your ignorant, persistent attitude tends to get on people's nerves, That would imply that you're trolling. However, I'm not upset, Although abit apologetic towards buttercup.

The only person intending to cause agitation within this thread is you.

Anyway, Your statement, as I've said, Was pretty much 'THEY DISSAPOINTED US, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S BROKEN AND UNBALANCED, I WANT TO PLAY NOOOOOOOOOW!'.

I don't want multi-player/co-op now, they need to focus on the game - which is a single player survival. I have accepted that, the thing I am fighting for is multi-player/co-op in the future.

I also want to quote:

This is why we are not planning on adding multiplayer or co-op to Don’t Starve.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I was gonna stay out of this, but "bellicose" is a beautiful word and I applaud you for using it.

I agree. +1 rep for OP.

Edited by Khrayfish

Annnd that's it. I'm afraid this is getting out of hand and becoming personal; I'm gonna close this thread.

Please refrain from attacking the people involved on the discussions, instead focus on debating the arguments.

There are several other topics to continue discussing multiplayer/co-op if anyone feels the need to.