Depth Worms

Zidriel

There's any way on the game setting to disable/ lower the number of the depth worms? because I'm at day 89 on caves now, and I can fight them, but when they come with 5 +, even with help from rabbits or rocklobster it takes a long time to kill it, fish, cook some fishsticks, restore hp, etc etc, and when I finish it, and in the run back for where I was exploring before their attack, they are already starting a new attack again and so i run again to get help, and do the things I said above, so I'm finding myself locked on this circle, killing, worms, regaining resources/stats and having no time to explore :S

Best thing to do is to lure them to some rock lobsters, then run back to do what you were doing. Or... Just run them in a huge circle and you should lose them. They'll still be there when you come back to that area but you should be able to get around them and keep going. That's what I do anyway!

Thank you reply guys, but about the game configs there's really no way to do that?
because see, my main character is WX, for 3 reasons I love his "smarts" quotes, I love the way I can "evolve" with the character making it stronger, and I love his ability to eat spoiled food, making him a good character for long time exploration, but I'm not having time for that, that's why I wanted to have no worms waves coming to slow me, or maybe just a mod who nerf them? no one knows one? :/
there's option for all other mobs on world configs, i just thought I could be missing it :/

I have just find a way to change their stats, they have 450 hp, 40 damage now ^^

and i don't like of be using the console, btw i can't even use here, the same simbol (") who is used to do "things" there, is the button to close it on brazilian keyboard :S

I hear a certain sound.... It sounds like;

A WAAmbulance!

Waa waa waa waa waa waa waa waa waa waa

You're. . . personally upset that he wants to adjust his game settings or find a mod to mitigate a feature he doesn't enjoy? At the risk of keeping you awake at night, seething with anger, I myself enjoy long autumns.

His game, his rules: You can set your own game to play how you prefer--no need to complain about others' preferences.

But depth worms are there to be the most annoying thing to ever walk crawl sift? through the world.

The game isn't meant to be easy; not in the slightest. Caves are supposed to be the god-forsaken place you only go to for thulecite, gems, the guardian, pseudoscience,  or light bulbs. If you find yourself doing your main mining down there, then I must say, that's completely stupid. Rocky biomes do just fine as far as stone/flint/gold/nitre goes.

I've played for a while, and without depth worms, I just felt that caves were too easy once you have a miner helmet and log suit.

When depth worms came along, I was excited. To date, I have never died of one. Mainly because, whenever I go into a cave, I just dump off my flint that I'll never use on the local rocked lobsters, and they make some darn good body guards. They don't even have to be tamed to fight for you! Same as bunnymen. I never carry meat based items into caves; that's just why. I'll only pick up the bunnymen meat once they are all dead, or it's just one low on health. And nobody in their right mind (Unless playing Webber) stocks up on monster meat.

I hear a certain sound.... It sounds like;

A WAAmbulance!

Waa waa waa waa waa waa waa waa waa waa

I mean, no offence, but they are there to piss you off.

Zidriel is my account, but somehow I have lost the acess to that, and i don't remeber e-mail whatever, so i'll reply to you here.

What does it change to you? because when i'm setting the worlds configs its say "your world, your rules", some like to play with frog rain on 0, some people like to play with the burning effect from summer to less, they have all options to deal against those things, but like were said, my world my rules ^^

U can whack them when they burrow by hitting f (yes dis does work) somehow hitting a pile of dirt hits the worm directly

What? Really? Whack the worm with the hammer? You can do that?

I have a question. Do you know where the worm hangout? I need their glowberry and to me it seems they doesn't spawn enough.:D

What? Really? Whack the worm with the hammer? You can do that?

I have a question. Do you know where the worm hangout? I need their glowberry and to me it seems they doesn't spawn enough. :grin:

Goto the ruins, i mean webber had to put on his run shoes and booked it around until I had 3 seconds to grab the rope, also Chester took a hit or two 

Archived