Fireside Chats (with a video game designer) - September 10, 2014

It's best it gets implemented, as multiplayer to me doesn't seem to be any much different from the single player in terms of features (not talking about mechanics, so don't bug at me, people).

I'm pretty sure the devs said that multiplayer wouldn't be getting any new perks/items that weren't in single player unless they were made to help the multiplayer-ability. If the telltale heart brought Abigail back as a companion/extra-inventory, that would be a huge perk that single player people couldn't get.

Here's an idea. If you give a Telltale Heart to Abby, it could give some sort of improvement to her, depending on the time of day, lasting until the end of the day phase.

Daytime: Speed boost and increased defense.

Afternoon: Attacks as strong as she would at night.

Nighttime: Vastly improved health regeneration.

Here's an idea. If you give a Telltale Heart to Abby, it could give some sort of improvement to her, depending on the time of day, lasting until the end of the day phase.

Daytime: Speed boost and increased defense.

Afternoon: Attacks as strong as she would at night.

Nighttime: Vastly improved health regeneration.

Let;s get Abby and Wendy working in DST first. They do not, so aren't there ATM.

Why "altering" her if not as easy as you may think. 

Archived