Your opinion on character specific items?

The great useless tomer is back!

How do you think it should work?

Well, on my opinion items should be able to be taken away by others, but the player who got rubbed should be able to see on the map where hus item went. following this rules

I think "dead" items like wigfrid's weaponry, willows lighter and such should be used freely

While living items should have their own "

opinions" - lucy would work intentionally allow slower, and abigail would either try to kill the thief or search for wendy.

Again, someone already asked that question. Cheeze Tomer, pls! J/k but it gets annoying non-the-less

In my opinion, they should not be pick-up-able unless they're replacable, in which case they should have restricted (worse) use to other characters.

This leaves open what happens if, say, a woodie kills a woodie and takes his lucy. That means woodie gets all the girls, but woodie gets none.

EDIT: Visual representation of my concerns:

post-390644-0-22095200-1409942017_thumb.

I'm sorry, somewhat

I agree with Mobbstar here, this is a concern. As I said in the post by Malk, here's what I thought is a good solution;

If a player with a character specific item (this includes, Willow, Wendy, Woodie, Wes and Wigfid, Maxwell and Wickerbottom's books are useless making it a waste either way to pick up) the character specific item in their inventory would either, disappear and re-appear when they revive or be carried with the ghost and be in their inventory when they respawn.

And Tomer, you are being useless (no offense since you literally said you were in the first place).

Archived