Hello, everyone.

vanquishbhp

Ah, for it is forbidden knowledge. Any human will go insane at the mere thought of it lol

Good thing Battle is lord of the dead or something like that.

Ah, for it is forbidden knowledge. Any human will go insane at the mere thought of it lol

Good thing Battal is lord of the dead or something like that.

Hola amigo! I'm Ellebelly, and Im always here if you need some help on the forums! Also, here's some advice:

Like Double Vee said, RUN!!! RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!!! IT'S TOO ADDICTING TO STAY!!!!! LEAVE WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!!!!
I'm kidding. I'm here if someone's picking on you or scaring you though. *cough*@Blewcheese *cough cough*. Also, if you just wanna talk, just check out my art page!

... Excuse me?

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around sometime.

Complaining about grammar without spellchecking, that's deep~

Says the user who ended with the the wrong punctuation. Or are you saying that's deep APPROXIMATELY? When you have nerve damage on your left finger, i'm sure you'll have "fewer" typos too. 

That's why spelling is called spelling and grammar is called grammar. 

(Or was I simply being ironic...no, auto correct also is my enemy even when i don't want it.) 

Says the user who ended with the the wrong punctuation. Or are you saying that's deep APPROXIMATELY? When you have nerve damage on your left finger, i'm sure you'll have "fewer" typos too. 

That's why spelling is called spelling and grammar is called grammar. 

(Or was I simply being ironic...no, auto correct also is my enemy even when i don't want it.) 

Instructions unclear, didn't know which left finger, cut four off to make it clear.

I make typos all the time. I actually correct them, however.

Most of the time. OH MY GOSH, IT'S A SENTENCE FRAGMENT.

I make typos all the time. I actually correct them, however.

Most of the time. OH MY GOSH, IT'S A SENTENCE FRAGMENT.

I normally do, but when somebody calls me out on it and makes an error on that same venue, and it takes a life of its own risking derailing, I leave it, I reply about it, then I drop it. DO I need to be any clearer? 

I normally do, but when somebody calls me out on it and makes an error on that same venue, and it takes a life of its own risking derailing, I leave it, I reply about it, then I drop it. DO I need to be any clearer?

Sigh. Perhaps I have not been clear enough.

Archived