Submit Random tips to help you survive.

1?? - Dragonpie is one of the best and easiest foods to make in the game, probably the best.

1?? - Make sure you always have a bit of Nitre on you at any time, it could turn Summer when you're not expecting and you WILL die.

1?? - ???

1?? - Profit

Make sure you always have a bit of Nitre on you at any time, it could turn Summer when you're not expecting and you WILL die.

This is another reason why Snow Chester is such a game changer. By keeping a thermal stone in him (or rocks, assuming you carry twigs and flint), you're ready for either summer or winter to strike unexpectedly. Assuming you can make a fire or light up a tree if winter hits, of course.

116. If you have a tombstone leave some jackets for winter , ice hat for summer etc. so you can go back to your base easily if it is summer or winter , So being revived in a tombstone will seem not to be waste.

I believe you mean Touch Stone

150px-Touch_Stone.png

This is a Tombstone.

Gravestone.png

Edit your post as needed, if applicable. 

116. If you have a touch stone leave some jackets for winter , ice hat for summer etc. so you can go back to your base easily if it is summer or winter , So being revived in a tombstone will seem not to be waste.

I go overboard with my emergency survival kits by touch stones.  I build a firepit, and a chest with a thermal stone, logs, grass, twigs, flint, an axe, a little bit of nitre, (for endothermic fires in case of summer death) a log suit, football helmet, and a spear, (to help kill whatever killed me and reclaim my gear) and a tall bird egg that I can cook and eat for an emergency snack, since it won't rot just sitting there until I need it. and if I happen to have a lot of it, some charcoal for fire fuel.  The paranoid survivalist in me also wants an endothermic fire pit there, but that's just too many resources, especially since I won't need it anymore once I've used the touchstone, and hammering it down won't get everything back for me.

I go overboard with my emergency survival kits by touch stones. 

I'd add an ice box at each touchstone as well, with thermal stone.  Nice and cold and ready for a summer death.  You'll probably have extra gears if you're not WX, and you can even hammer it down and all you lose it 1 gold!

Hey this is a good thread, don't let it die! lol

123. If you want to make Tree farm for the logs only, use birch-nut. Because you can eat the seeds and the Treeguard is not that strong. Compared to evergreen treeguard, you can get living logs much easier and get nightmare fuel too. But it'll be different if you intentionally want to spawn The strong tree guard for defense or something tho.

124. If you ever find yourself in a very sticky situation, pause. Look at your inventory, think about alternative ways out.

This has saved my rear so many times when night is falling, or when I'm fighting an opponent way too strong for me when I have way too little health and armor. I'll pause, and look at my inventory, and think about what's around me. the extra thinking time is vital.

Archived