How Do You Get Your Food?

How do you get your food?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is your main source of food?

2. 2. How do you prepare your food?

While playing today after writing that, I figured I could just cook it. Then I thought to myself indeed, why not jerk it and store it that way it lasts far longer than eggs until I need it! Both are good if you need it now or later!

plus the pig king will accept monster jerky in return for gold, whereas he wont accept cooked monster meat, so you can get rid of all that excess monster meat before it turns to rot.

plus the pig king will accept monster jerky in return for gold, whereas he wont accept cooked monster meat, so you can get rid of all that excess monster meat before it turns to rot.

and if it's near rot, feed it to the bird for eggs which the Pig King will accept as gold as well. 

I do a combination of them. A big part comes from farms, and I have more honey than I could ever possibly need, I hunt the elefants and kill some beefalo occasionally. Also monster meat is a big part of my food when I combine it with eggs. And then I use crock pot a lot for Honey Nuggets/ham. And half the monster meat goes transformed into eggs, which I then combine with even more monster meat and a morsel to get bacon&eggs. And for the regular meat I just dry that.

Archived