[Forum Game] Make a crime sound innoccent

Subscriber01236

Plague Inc. came to life. *cough*

Forcing monsters to dance in randomly generated dungeons.

What, you haven't heard of Dungeons and Dragons the musical and its recent funding? This is  Act 3, Scene 2, "The Random Danceconter." 

(And when was this a crime anyway?)

Duct Taping a person to a chair and forcing them to watch every Jerry Springer episode ever made. 

What, you haven't heard of Dungeons and Dragons the musical and its recent funding? This is  Act 3, Scene 2, "The Random Danceconter." 

(And when was this a crime anyway?)

Duct Taping a person to a chair and forcing them to watch every Jerry Springer episode ever made. 

(I hope you HAVE heard of "Crypt of the Necrodancer" :p And  I hope Mack referred to that game...)

The person was already dead anyways...

Being a blasphemer back in medieval days

(I hope you HAVE heard of "Crypt of the Necrodancer" :razz: And  I hope Mack referred to that game...)

The person was already dead anyways...

Being a blasphemer back in medieval days

(I was :p)

BLASPHEMY, I SAY!

Stealing hats.

(actually, I am)

It turned into a teenbird!

Being anti-bacon

The bacon has a secret alien ingredient in it that hypnotises people into thinking bacon is the best thing ever making it so people always buy bacon making bacon massively successful and making the aliens billionaires

Shoving a onion inside someones mouth and forcing them to eat it whole

The bacon has a secret alien ingredient in it that hypnotises people into thinking bacon is the best thing ever making it so people always buy bacon making bacon massively successful and making the aliens billionaires

Shoving a onion inside someones mouth and forcing them to eat it whole

Shrek is love; Shrek is life.

Being a goat from Goat Simulator

Archived