[Forum Game] Make a crime sound innoccent

Subscriber01236

This a fun little (well, hopefully) forum game I saw on the Awesomenauts forums, thought it'd be a good idea to start it here as well. :D Plus there aren't that many other forum games i saw on these forums so I thought to give it a try :p

The rules are simple - person A thinks of a crime, no matter how cruel or weird (ranging from genocide to playing on worldwide in TF2/BBT/Anything), and person B has to think of a justification for person's A crime (for "playing on worldwide in TF2/BBT/Anything", it would be "lack of players in stricter matchmaking settings" - silly example of a "crime", I know) and thinks of another crime for person C to justify. And so on and so forth...

Please refrain from talking about truly inappropriate things though, nobody likes going over the line :c

I'll get the ball rolling.

Setting your neighbors house on fire

"Officer, have you never watched Black Sheep?! Don't ya know what happens when sheeps get rabies? I had to kill them or else they would attack everybody on sight! They were dangerous!"

Killed a famous book author with a buzzsaw

"He made all of my favourite characters of his books die, so I thought: <Maybe he likes death!>. I wanted to thank him for writing A Song Of Ice And Fireall the awesome books and so I made him meet death. He was so happy!"

Cooking Meth.

"He made all of my favourite characters of his books die, so I thought: <Maybe he likes death!>. I wanted to thank him for writing A Song Of Ice And Fireall the awesome books and so I made him meet death. He was so happy!"

Cooking Meth.

'EVERYTHING THAT I'VE EVER DONE WAS FOR THIS FAMILY'

Poisoning your grandmother

"Officer you need to understand i had to drive my pregnant wife to the hospital but didnt own a car so had i get one quick"

Stole a car while armed with a gun (aka GTA styled cartheft)

"Good sir, my wife called me, saying she was attacked. Ihad my gun but no car, so I took one fast."

Ate all my chocolate.

Ate all my chocolate.

Poisoning your grandmother

"I forgot where I put the rat poison, so I ate the chocolate by myself because I wanted to be hero and save my grandma. But the poisn was in her bottle of pills: oh, silly me! xD "

Throw potatoes at cops.

"I forgot where I put the rat poison, so I ate the chocolate by myself because I wanted to be hero and save my grandma. But the poisn was in her bottle of pills: oh, silly me! xD "

Throw potatoes at cops.

"They need to eat ! Look at them,  they're so skinny !"

Replacing the evil number by small stars.

EDIT : ninja'd

The cops were hungry

Breaking into someone's house

"There was a fly stuck inside the house, i did the most human thing and went inside to open the window, officer"

Punching a baby.

Take a knife, cut the throat of a carrot and make her cry!!!

HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A HORRIBLE CRIME!?

"There was a fly stuck inside the house, i did the most human thing and went inside to open the window, officer"

Punching a baby.HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A HORRIBLE CRIME!?

The baby had murderous attempts, so I had to defend myself!

Killing Poopy Joe. (Mann Co. Monkey)

Archived