Favorite Song from Don't Starve? MUSIC & Relaxation!

My personal favorite song from Don't Starve has to be and always will be:

It's just so kooky and fun! Perfect for getting me happy hype in early spring even with the endless rain! (Darn rain!)

With Ragtime as a close second!

Seriously Maxwell? How could you ever get tired of this!?

... These shadow creatures are far more insidious than I thought.

If you have a mod or character in mind, perhaps you could share with us songs you used to inspire them in the first place as well! : ) Lets all hang out and be creative together!

If you have any ideas for a mod or something to add to the game, run them by here!
I'd love to help you!

Please remember nothing too explicit, we want to keep this to a PG-13 Audience!

It's to bad I havent posted to this in a while! Sorry everyone I was working on my mod's art!  :wilson_ill: 

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/38183-the-official-wurder-character-mod/?p=509250

Anywho!

Well,I don't know it's name,but my favourite song is the one in the title screen.I would keep DS open all day while playing other things just to listen to it!  :wilson_love:

The main theme is gorgeous, I feel the blaring tuba gets on my nerves a little to much to listen to it 24/7 BUT IT IS GLORIOUS! DON'T GET me wrong!

Ooooh... That's a toughie... It's tied between Spring fighting or Summer boss.

I love both of those songs... Good god I've never even heard the Summer boss fight! That's terrifying thinking about it with the Dragonfly!

RoG trailer theme.

Ominous. I can't get the Goose/Moose' headturning face out of my head. It just looks so silly. It may as well be a gif. Time to make one!

I really do like (Besides Spring Cleaning)......FÖR THE GLÖRY ÖF SPRING!!

(I put the umlauts because Wigfrid is cool and why not?)

You seem to have a thing for pig-tailed characters, are Wendy and Wigfrid your favorites period?

Mmnn delicious spring music!

i LOVE DR.style!!!! (and all spring songs right after)

Now I haven't played this game very far, though I love it to death! Could you tell me where that song plays and why?

Spring Cleaning and Spring songs seem to be the fan favorites!

I have to go with Ragtime as well, I just love music like that.
But needless to say the whole soundtrack is amazing.

Poor Lucky Maxwell, huh?
Agreed <3 The whole soundtrack is amazing.

Ragtime is wonderful.

I also love Spring Cleaning myself aaaaah~
Such good music in this game.

Hm, there is also a song I picture Wendy singing by the fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXpnI52cLEc

Hehe, my beloved and I have this running joke that when we play Don't Starve Together I will sing this as Wendy by the fire and he as Wilson will cut in loudly with "Lean on Me".

Ragtime is wonderful.

I also love Spring Cleaning myself aaaaah~

Such good music in this game.

Hm, there is also a song I picture Wendy singing by the fire.

Hehe, my beloved and I have this running joke that when we play Don't Starve Together I will sing this as Wendy by the fire and he as Wilson will cut in loudly with "Lean on Me".

That is a Very Wendy song, it is also an extremely good cinematic trailer song; possibly involving a Montage of Wendy travelling across the world of Don't Starve thinking about her dead sister. Looking at abigails flower in the rain, walking the roads under her umbrella to find a rabbit and summoning Abigail so they can speak again - and how she needs her help to kill a giant.

Would that not be an interesting animation to see? It would be an amazing sight to see at the end of her backstory trailer.

I tend to listen to this when I play Maxwell, I imagine him hunched over on all fours hands sprawled out in front of him staring at the Codex Umbra through a scowl regretting everything he's done and how he's been victimized by these shadow things ever since he found out about them travelling the lonely wilderness day after day wishing he'd just meet someone - and these are their reactions.

I just replace all the gods at the end with the other characters of Don't Starve in the lyrics making Maxwell sorry for what he's done. After all, who wants to actually BE in the World of Don't Starve? ... My heart weeps at the thought of poor Charlie.

Thankfully there is more motivational music to listen to such as this track when starting a new world as Wilson - conquering the Wilderness.

The entire Bastion soundtrack is amazing to play Don't Starve too - though Don't Starves OST still wins in my heart!

Ahhh yes yes yes that would be an amazing cinematic to witness!!! Wendy is my absolute favorite so of COURSE I would cherish that in all my days as I just LOVE Don't Starve animations!

Funny you should mention Bastion... My beloved actually mentioned it himself and linked me to a few he calls very "Don't Starve", including In Case of Trouble!

I really enjoy that soundtrack and would actually love to play the game itself!

But for now... I play Don't Starve and soon Don't Starve Together!!

Tell me do you write? You're quite the prolific author! I'd love to read work of yours. ^^

As if being in the Ruins isn't unsettling enough.

Just another reason why Woodie is my favorite character. Glad it only plays when im in Werebeaver mode though, otherwise it might get old D:

Also 23,000 views on the Spring Work soundtrack? I know I cant take credit, but damn, I didnt think the soundtrack would get that many hits when I uploaded them. Glad I was the first to do so xD

As if being in the Ruins isn't unsettling enough.

Just another reason why Woodie is my favorite character. Glad it only plays when im in Werebeaver mode though, otherwise it might get old D:

Also 23,000 views on the Spring Work soundtrack? I know I cant take credit, but damn, I didnt think the soundtrack would get that many hits when I uploaded them. Glad I was the first to do so xD

THAT WAS YOU!? KUDOS MAN! I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH AND NEVER WOULD'VE KNOWN THE NAME WERE IT NOT FOR YOU!

By the way I appreciate your taste in music; it's not every day you get someone with enjoyment that ranges from Morbidly Ominous to Goofy Kooky Squaredance music. ( I also love the werebeaver theme. )

Also your Woodie profile picture. That beard. Mmmn. Woodie is like my 2nd favorite character right behind Wigfrid. >.< That Lucy Axe chopping is just - once you chop wood with Lucy, you never want the normal axe again. (Especially if you're clicking with the mouse instead of holding space to speed up chopping!)

Ahhh yes yes yes that would be an amazing cinematic to witness!!! Wendy is my absolute favorite so of COURSE I would cherish that in all my days as I just LOVE Don't Starve animations!

Funny you should mention Bastion... My beloved actually mentioned it himself and linked me to a few he calls very "Don't Starve", including In Case of Trouble!

I really enjoy that soundtrack and would actually love to play the game itself!

But for now... I play Don't Starve and soon Don't Starve Together!!

Tell me do you write? You're quite the prolific author! I'd love to read work of yours. ^^

It sounds like me and him would get along then, atleast - musically.  :yaypigs: 

I write, animate, draw, design games, I'm kind of a mixed bag - but I don't have any finished material yet! This is kind of the first time I've ever broken out of my creative shell when it comes to this sort of thing - though it may be cool to write some Don't Starve Fanfiction. My favorite thing to do is animate however - so who knows eventually you may see that Wendy cinematic!

Very cool indeed... Thank you for the idea. I would love to have it be a consistent world where all the characters are present at once - and could eventually run into one another whilst surviving. I could also theoretically fill in how each character found their way into Don't Starves world and write it out piece by piece. Character by Character.

IF ONLY KLEI WOULD TELL US HOW THESE OTHER CHARACTERS GOT HERE GRAAAH!

Summer EFS is my favorite.

In my opinion, it's the most "boss-battle-ey" fight song in the game, with the hyperspeed beat in the backround, epic drums, the whole deal.  That, and it fits perfectly with the big boss of Summer.

Archived