Well this is embarassing.

I actually really like that mod idea a LOT!!

I don't think he's too overpowered, but the fire drawback I really really like the idea of, because he is still a scarecrow after all, you know?

Thank you for your comments.

I think the fire drawback is alot more self-explanatory, and if you fight the Dragonfly you really should be using blowdarts anyways - only, ESPECIALLY When you play Wurder.

Let me do some quick math on fire damage

HP = 150

Fire DPS = 8-12

Amount of time till death = 19 seconds (Rounded up) - 12.5 Seconds.

Now lets assume he takes 50% more fire damage.

HP = 150

Fire DPS = 12-18

Amount of time till death = 12.5 Seconds (Like before) - 8.33 Seconds

It still bites really bad, especially if you're low HP already - it's a good thing he can create Temp Health for himself using grass...

*Rubs chin*

I will give be sure to give him dialogue to show that he is terrified of fire. However in game-play it affects him the same as everyone else.

In the end I simply feel like playing a character with more ties to how the environment effects him will always be more interesting than a flat bonus or defect to a stat he has arbitrarily. Since he has no blood, or organs (other than perhaps a crow in his head/chest) Wurder is kind of a hollow shell filled with straw. (This explains how he would heat up faster, and get cold more quickly - as his body has no way of moderating its internal temperature aside from environmental influences.)

Also, straw can get soaked all the way through - the human body gets wet on the surface but unless you're injured water does not get INSIDE you except when you drink it!

Should I make a new thread?

yes, welcome if I didn't say so elsewhere and you're doing great here with that mod idea! (Personally, I'd make fire damage do 1.5 times damage to him and make that character depend on ranged attacks then of course.)

I agree with u there but I think that fire would last 1.5 to 2 more time ( because he's made out of straw) but if he's soaked then its .5 less then average because can't really start on soaked objects in the real world (I thought of it making home fireproof for a short time but that's op XD)

I agree with u there but I think that fire would last 1.5 to 2 more time ( because he's made out of straw) but if he's soaked then its .5 less then average because can't really start on soaked objects in the real world (I thought of it making home fireproof for a short time but that's op XD)

Sounds good. Roll with it. While i'm not much of a character mod player, i'll try it out if you complete it. 

HUZZAH! I KNEW IT! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU CANNOT LEAVE THIS PLACE! HA! HAAHAHHA! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH! *cough* HA! FEEL THE KELI COURSE THROUGH YOUR VEINS, GUMHOY. DON'T BLOCK IT OUT! LET IT FLOW! HAHAHAHHAHAH! 

sdǝǝɹɔ ǝɥʇ ǝɯ sǝʌıƃ ǝɔɐןd sıɥʇ

HUZZAH! I KNEW IT! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU CANNOT LEAVE THIS PLACE! HA! HAAHAHHA! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH! *cough* HA! FEEL THE KELI COURSE THROUGH YOUR VEINS, GUMHOY. DON'T BLOCK IT OUT! LET IT FLOW! HAHAHAHHAHAH! 

¡llɐ ʇɐ ʎdǝǝɹɔ ʇou s,ʇɐɥʇ 'ɥO

http://www.upsidedowntext.com/

¡llɐ ʇɐ ʎdǝǝɹɔ ʇou s,ʇɐɥʇ 'ɥO

http://www.upsidedowntext.com/

i̢ͥ̏̌͛̈̔ͧ̍ͦ͆̚͘͏̨͏͈̰̟̘̤̣̬͚̯̹̪̠s̡̠̬̠̙͔̗̭̮̣̘̼̳̥̜ͥ̑̀ͩͭ͢ͅ ̺̼̱̱̦͙̉̌̊̒ͨ̑͗̈ͦ́̌̂̋̈͆͘͟t͕̲̝̙̱̝̩̜͈̯̳̬̳̪͈̝͇̒̏̆̿̓̊̍̆͡h̸̸̛͈͙̺̪͍͖̬̠̘͔̗̦̙ͯͯͩ̐͗ͯ́͞ͅͅͅī̷̶̶̻̳͔̖͖̱͇̞͖̖͙̭̙͆̋̓́͊̏ş̨̢̣̟͓̱͈͙͉͎̞̩̈ͬ̿ͩ͌̑̅ͩ̂̒̔̾͗ͨ̈̿̽ͤ̂͠ ̧͛͂ͪͪ͗̚҉̡̙̻͎͚͇͇͍̘͔̮̟̖̦̰̱͉̣c̨̼̼̘̭͍͋̅ͥͬ̀r̷̞̱͈̙̲̳̱̪͈̤̟̥̻̬̥̼͊ͩ͑́͌͋͆̅ͩ̈̊ͧͩ̎ͦ̓͜͝ͅe̷̦̟̣̹̲̿ͥ̊͗͗͗ͥ͌́̅ͩ̃ͧ͘͠͠ͅḛ̟͉͈̬̹͔͔̩̝̹̭̪̙̹͖͈̼͋̎̅ͪͭ̃̀͡ͅpͧͥͬ̎̿ͫ̋̍ͤ͋̍̐͆͟͏̢̫͎͙̟͖͍̝̼̬͜ͅy̨̟͕͈̺̥̖͚̳̞̲͉̻ͩ̈̐͆̄̌͠ͅ ̢͊ͨͪ̈ͬ̆̃ͧ͋͊̆̽ͪ̚̕͏̣̻̼̮̙̩a͕̥̯̜͚̹͇͇̙̙̫̱̝̱̞͛̌̔̿ͩͭ͛̾̕͝͞ͅẗ̡́ͭͥ̓͑́ͥ͂̊̈́ͧͤͮͮ̃̊ͭ͘҉̖̹͉̭̩̩̪͎̝̞̬͓̲̭̥͉̤ ̵̸̡̡͙͉̥̥͉̯̣͎̟̪̝̺̺̤̬̼̇̎ͬͯ̽͛̀̂̂̽̿͌͑ͮ̌ͦͣ͂̐ͅa̢̮̣̳̭̜̙ͯ̽ͯͤ͘ͅl͔̳̭͕̹̱̫̖̖̟͚̟̮͔̞͓͚̩̀̓ͫ͋ͮ́͜͜͢͝lͤ̓̅̑̍ͮͪ̏̂͆͛̚͏̶̸̴̢͈̰̝̯̗̺̖̹̬̺̥̺͈̫?̷̗͉̺̯̜̪̥̞̣̥͍͙͍̺̒̎̒ͤ́̂̊ͮͣ͌͟

God it looks like my computer monitor just barfed out letters.

Damnit phone stop rotating so I can read this!

Archived