Defiance (Wilson based fanfic)

LadyD

Defiance.

I have been banished, that demon Maxwell has cast me out from my world. From my home and world. I am surrendered to this desolate wasteland. Here there is nothing. There is no one. I am alone in the wild. Abandoned to the mercy of the islands.

I refuse to surrender to those mercies. I will survive. Do you hear me? I will survive!

The morning sun burns my eyes and pale skin. Scorching and raw across my unaccustomed flesh. My stomach twists in knots lamenting the loss of the routine 3 meals a day. It cries to me that we will not survive the day let alone for longer. Scrambling at the earth I will find sustenance. A root vegetable! A carrot. I defy you gods! I defy you all, by these scraps I will have my survival! The fruit I rip from bushes and things torn from the ground shall keep my strength.

Guard against the dark with man’s best discovery. I will rediscover it now. Plunder the trees, pull the grass and shred the shrubs. I have defiance to the darkness. The primitive fear of the night shall not break this heart. By fire I burn that from me. Yet there is something in that darkness. What hell is this place? Where the very darkness itself moves against you with limbs and teeth that rend flesh.

Something else is out there, I see them with eyes that gleam and the snapping of jaws. They come upon endless legs. An army marching in the gloom. Hunting and killing to survive this savage land. If they seek my blood I shall take theirs. To arms. A war cry lives in my heart now. I will kill. I will taste flesh between my teeth. Blood upon my chin.

Each day stronger, each day harder. Faster. Smarter. Surer. These wilds will not have me. They will not sup upon my bones. I send their hounds running. Burn their spiders away. Scorch the earth. Pull down the trees. This will not best me. I turn to monsterous science to distill the knowledge of the land itself. Pouring it down to half magic.

Kill me! I defy you! I defy you kill me! I will rise again! From wood, flesh and hair. Brush off death and rise again. Through metal, blood and gems I will stand once more from the cold embrace of death.

You will not master me. Not through your parlor tricks. The devil himself will have to come and lay claim to me. I survive. I defy you. Maxwell you fiend! I DEFY YOU.

I am Wilson

And I WILL get out

And I am coming for you.

TONIGHT.

Syd, where did get that avatar which have wilson with wilted flower?

From an image in the Don't Starve email newsletter which, aside from news about the update, also announced that Wilson has died over 1 million times so far.

Here's the image in question:

1milliondeadwilsons2.jpg
Edited by Syd