Pigs and Mandrakes

Lukas

Pigs:

Why. Oh why.

So I had just befriended a pig by the name of Constantine.

Three minutes pass, I had found a swamp.

I saw a rock, Constantine was eating somewhere.

A tentacle is near the rock. Constantine comes back, Constantine actually agro'd against the tentacle JUST as it went into the ground so, naturally, he attacked it.

I tried to help him, but even after I died, he RAN AWAY.

I just laughed it off.

Mandrakes:

So it was night, and I was being chased by three beefalo. I saw a mandrake. So, I picked it.

DEAR GOD, WHY IS IT SO CUTE WHEN IT DIES.

I proceeded to be gored by the beefalo, because I could not bring myself to eat it.

Any other experiences with these two mobs?

How could you laugh at the death of a pig! I love my pigs!

I always kill the piggys to get some pig skin and fresh meat or I let them fight for me against tentacles and hounds. Because of the new patch I have to wait 3 days for my new victims.

My mandrake was eaten by a gobbler, I wans't fast enough to kill that dumb fat blublublu chicken.:(

Guest Dandytard

You should know everything about balls, Mr Oster. You better get a nice lawyer, Because we're going to court. You will be charged for massacring a pigmen village, And will spent the rest of your life planting veggies.

Wai....

ITS NOT ILEAGAL!

I kill pigs every day to get new fresh meat.Im the village butcher,Oster is doing a good thing.

Those pig things kill tree guards wich i have three of and they are charged of butchering the pigs every three days,nothing can make them go out,because the maze out of my tree fort at village is huge, and the pigs cant do anything about ents,they come one by one to get slaughtered..Muhaha..Krampus doesnt comes at me because im not naughty..Im just pure evil....I want him to come at me,so i slaughter pigs from pig houses near my base..I want his sack..Anyways...Pig Murder is fine as long as you slash and hack the whole village.

If they will decide to not respawn,i still have twenty six stacks of cooked meat.And 13 Stacks of morsel...also

Mandrakes are tasty.Yum.Too bad they ran out.Now the only non meat i eat is butterfly muffins and Dragonpie,not counting Wet Goop,since i give it to pigs and slash them after.

Oh,also spiders used to do the job for me..Then they started to go evil and eat the meat.

Guest Dandytard

Your sir are a pig-murdering maniac and should be held in an asylum. Oster is just an attempted serial killer, So I think spending 20 years in social service of watering plants would do great wonders for him.

Your sir are a pig-murdering maniac and should be held in an asylum. Oster is just an attempted serial killer, So I think spending 20 years in social service of watering plants would do great wonders for him.

You first have to find me on this lonely roundish island in the middle of nowhere. Then you have to fight yourself through the dangerous swamp and pass my unscalable defence line. If you pass all this and you see my camp you'll have my spear right in your face after some milliseconds, so come and get me.:cool:

Ehm,let me get to the point.

ITS NOT ILEGAL!

Im sure i said that.Also,you sir,i have one thing for you:

I love planting crops because i can make muffins with them,pie with them,or that thing that smells extra terribly and put it under your bed.

If you were to came after me,I would have my kitting abilities and would kite you to hell.

You can take all my pig houses,but you will never take my desire to kill pigs.

I have wrote the letter in pig blood for you.

HF & BL .

Update:I am the Butcher,all pigs hail to me!

Update N.2:Well,as long as they like gold,i wont go to prison,or something similar.In worst of all,i have my meat effigy,and will slam my head through wall to kill myself.Or the wall..

If they dont like gold,or the walls are made of rubber,i shall go and fight you in the Fields of Justice!LoL in short.

Edited by Rainbow Knight

Best way is to just tame like 8 pigs and just send them at a pack of beefalo's, if they manage to kill one, they drop like 6 meat, be fast and pick up the meat though, before the pigs eat them. Some pigs will die, some beefalo's will die, just get all meat and live for like 20 days...

Having done this once, with like 8 pigs against 2 packs of 2 beefalo's got me like 30 meat, so if ur lucky, definetly worth it :D

Guest Dandytard
i shall go and fight you in the Fields of Justice!LoL in short.

Captain Teemo on duty, Astronaut skin, Hybrid. Come at me bro.

Never seen one?

Its like a plant that looks like a little guy.

It runs away when you take it from the ground, but just pick it up again and it goes into your inventory.

spoiler about what it does:

1. Cook it during nighttime and you skip the night, and wake up confused the next morning

2. Eat the cooked one at night and it also skips the night

3. Putting it in a alchemy machine gives you 100 resource points (not recommended)

4. eating it fully heals you and fully feeds you

Don't have a picture though, they're quite rare. Each map should only have like 3 or so in them.

Never seen one?

Its like a plant that looks like a little guy.

It runs away when you take it from the ground, but just pick it up again and it goes into your inventory.

spoiler about what it does:

1. Cook it during nighttime and you skip the night, and wake up confused the next morning

2. Eat the cooked one at night and it also skips the night

3. Putting it in a alchemy machine gives you 100 resource points (not recommended)

4. eating it fully heals you and fully feeds you

Don't have a picture though, they're quite rare. Each map should only have like 3 or so in them.

well that suffices, i automatically pictured the mandrake from harry potter :p