Most of us have seen pig heads on poles already, but we couldn't move them to where we wanted. This mini-mod (which I wrote in about an hour, including images and crash-course testing) allows you to craft them!

They only require pig skin and twigs. The crafted ones don't rot or attract flies, and scare pigs as of 1.1!

No known issues remaining as of 1.2! Didn't make a reply for that since it'd be necroing, and noone likes necros.

All images (or rather their parts) are taken directly from Don't Starve.

Feedback is appreciated. Not expected, though.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/776-pigspikes/

post-390644-0-25680700-1402175033_thumb.

post-390644-0-41214500-1402175047_thumb.

post-390644-0-22387000-1402175068_thumb.

They should scare pigs away - What would you do if you saw your friends' heads on spikes? Run.

Have you ever wondered who put them around the touch stones, though? I'm  kind of curious if the only reason they are there is to scare the pigs away from ever trying them.

It is an offering to the beast.

Have you ever wondered who put them around the touch stones, though? I'm kind of curious if the only reason they are there is to scare the pigs away from ever trying them.

So I should give them a 1 in 3.000.000 chance to summon, I don't know, bigfoot? :glee:

I may make pigs be scared/angry near them though.

Archived