The Hanged man does Tarot reading

DwerBomb

@TooMuchHoneyHam

post-214555-0-10108000-1401141721_thumb.

The chariot means egocentrism, but also honour and conquest. This means I can give you two interpretations:

1- After a first period of your life full of innocence, you will eventually suffer, but that will make you stronger and more self-confident.

2- You are optimistic and friendly, but your problem with egocentrism makes you hard to bear. To change, you have to understand that you are not the centre of the universe and you have also to listen to the others and understand their critiques.

@Bekuno

post-214555-0-41115600-1401142072_thumb.

So...we have the chariot and the two opposite cards of the Hierophont and The Debul.

My interpretation is that you, mostly during this current period of your life, should be really careful about the choices you make for yourself, because...ehm...evil and good, I guess...yea...

You are optimist and innocent, but there's something you are scared of or something you deny that, maybe, brings you to an immature behaviour to hide that fear of you.

The other tarot reading will come in a moment.

This....is actually true.

@Bekuno

So...we have the chariot and the two opposite cards of the Hierophont and The Debul.

My interpretation is that you, mostly during this current period of your life, should be really careful about the choices you make for yourself, because...ehm...evil and good, I guess...yea...

Huh yeah that sounds about right

Also laughing at that chariot card because of course the pony fangirl gets the horse card

You mean "Pegasister?"

Yes, I know my nerd-ilogical terms.

ew ew no please don't refer to me as that. Just pony fan will do. I don't like to lump myself in with the brony crowd personally.

ew ew no please don't refer to me as that. Just pony fan will do. I don't like to lump myself in with the brony crowd personally.

Oh. My bad.

I'll be right back, need to bleach my eyeballs of something I watched....

You? I got one of death and no one ever told me what they meant :(

Egocentrism, ruin and catastrophe, and loss/big change...

Maybe a plan of yours for your future will be ruined and will result in something horrible.

And i'm not sure what mine meant. :C

No idea over yours. Devil means tentation and sin, the hermit means a journey to discover yourself while the moon means fear of something. But no idea about the correlation between the three.

Archived