A Gift For LadyAzure ♥

Hello everybody,

I drawn Wilson as gift for LadyAzure for the courage to continue what I love the most : Drawning things I like !

I promised to LadyAzure that I will drawn something today and here you can see that I did it(It took me 1h+ to drawn this and my hand hurt me right now,but i'm proud of the good resultat)

Of course I share it with everyone because it's not only a gift,it's also an art from me so enjoy it and let me know what you are thinking about it ! Any comments are welcome :-)

P.S : I made a miniature with it for my signature,it's funny so I keep it

Source: kyuubi3000 at DeviantArt.

140516090236486531.jpg

Edited by mizukisha
  • Like 2

Hello everybody,

I drawn Wilson as gift for LadyAzure for the courage to continue what I love the most : Drawning things I like !

I promised to LadyAzure that I will drawn something today and here you can see that I did it(It took me 1h+ to drawn this and my hand hurt me right now,but i'm proud of the good resultat)

Of course I share it with everyone because it's not only a gift,it's also an art from me so enjoy it and let me know what you are thinking about it ! Any comments are welcome :-)

P.S : I made a miniature with it for my signature,it's funny so I keep it

(img)

You should credit the original artist kyuubi3000 at DeviantArt.

You guys can find his picture here: http://kyuubi3000.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-starve-wilson-vector-341019913

don__t_starve___wilson___vector_by_kyuub

Never trace a picture without asking for permission, also remember to give credit to the original artist.

• Like 3

You guys can find his picture here: http://kyuubi3000.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-starve-wilson-vector-341019913

Never trace a picture without asking for permission, also remember to give credit to the original artist

The picture is from google Image ! So I can't say thanks to google image for that !

And I use google image to find some pics to draw untill I can draw my own things because I just started to drawn things again. So next time I will say Source : Google image for example,but thanks for remember me that to put source,i will edit !

Never trace a picture without asking for permission, also remember to give credit to the original artist.

No worries, I am sure it was a simple overlook, and in the future the artist will be credited.

When I was younger I used to trace cartoons or draw by eye other art because that is how I learned. Of course now I don't need to do that but this is still good for having not practiced art for awhile. :)  Kudos 

The picture is from google Image ! So I can't say thanks to google image for that !

And I use google image to find some pics to draw untill I can draw my own things because I just started to drawn things again. So next time I will say Source : Google image for example,but thanks for remember me that to put source,i will edit !

No you don't. You credit the original artist and clearly state that your artwork is traced. Google is a SEARCH ENGINE, that means it looks for things and pile them together for you. I'm not trying to be an ass here, this is common sense among us artists.

• Like 9

No you don't. You credit the original artist and clearly state that your artwork is traced. Google is a SEARCH ENGINE, that means it looks for things and pile them together for you. I'm not trying to be an ass here, this is common sense among us artists.

I didn't even traced it or say it's my work or myidea,or I made it myself ! If you know how to read,the title of the post is "a gift for" so when you don't know what's going on please don't talk ! Don't be mad because I don't have the time to go on google to find the artist and say hey sorry I will draw an art of your creation for a friend,because i'm not a google user so next time,take 3 second to think about it !

I didn't even traced it or say it's my work or myidea,or I made it myself ! If you know how to read,the title of the post is "a gift for" so when you don't know what's going on please don't talk ! Don't be mad because I don't have the time to go on google to find the artist and say hey sorry I will draw an art of your creation for a friend,because i'm not a google user so next time,take 3 second to think about it !

it doesnt matter if it's traced or not, the point is this is a copy of someone else's work, work that you did not source or even ask permission to use.

There are literally laws in place to punish people who do this sort of thing, DA (where the original piece was posted) has policies in place to discourage this sort of thing too

tumblr_n5osyclMbI1r5z40vo1_250.png

and not only that it's common courtesy, the artist themselves even asked for credit if you use it.

• Like 1

I didn't even traced it or say it's my work or myidea,or I made it myself!

Read your first post again, it looks like this:

"I promised to LadyAzure that I will drawn something today and here you can see that I did it(It took me 1h+ to drawn this and my hand hurt me right now,but i'm proud of the good resultat) Of course I share it with everyone because it's not only a gift,it's also an art from me so enjoy it and let me know what you are thinking about it !"

Instead of crediting the real artist you ignored my advice and decided to credit the wrong source:

"Source: Google Images"

This signature must be "yours" as well?

post-235175-0-08990700-1400275651_thumb.

GOLDEN RULES:

- Always ask the artist if you can reference/trace his or her artwork.

- Give credit to the artist.

If you know how to read,the title of the post is "a gift for"

The title clearly states "A Gift For LadyAzure". Judging by my ability to reply and write better than you I'm quite sure "reading" is part of my knowledge as well.

so when you don't know what's going on please don't talk!

I'm more than aware of what's going on here. I suggest you start doing the same.

Don't be mad

Basically, you take for granted that common sense and good advice are "mad"? You are a strange person.

I don't have the time to go on google to find the artist and say hey sorry I will draw an art of your creation for a friend,because i'm not a google user so next time,take 3 second to think about it !

1. 2. 3.

This is my conclusion:

You had time to google a picture.

This makes you a google user.

You spent +1 hour on tracing/referencing the picture.

You did not have time to google the original artist.

You are suddenly not a google user?

This picture was drawn for a friend, what is it doing here on the Klei forums in the first place?

This is ridiculous. Now stop.

• Like 7

tumblr_n5osyclMbI1r5z40vo1_250.png

I would like but I'm sorry,I don't even know what mean give credit . I speak french,so credit in french mean money(it's not a joke) ! So what do you want I do to repair my mistake so that stupid problem will be solved because you guys are crying for a law I don't even know,maybe your countries are very rude because mine don't even say something about that .

I would like but I'm sorry,I don't even know what mean give credit . I speak french,so credit in french mean money(it's not a joke) ! So what do you want I do to repair my mistake so that stupid problem will be solved because you guys are crying for a law I don't even know,maybe your countries are very rude because mine don't even say something about that .

When you give credit it means that you acknowledge the original work, and link back to the work itself or the author.

Like when you quote something here on the forums, it provides the original text, who wrote it and a link to the original post.

• Like 3

Read your first post again, it looks like this:

"I promised to LadyAzure that I will drawn something today and here you can see that I did it(It took me 1h+ to drawn this and my hand hurt me right now,but i'm proud of the good resultat) Of course I share it with everyone because it's not only a gift,it's also an art from me so enjoy it and let me know what you are thinking about it !"

Mizu: Learn to read :I drawn it myself with the help of nobody ! I drawn it from the source of google image so yes it's my art but not my work whois from google images

Instead of crediting the real artist you ignored my advice and decided to credit the wrong source:

"Source: Google Images"

Mizu:You told me to give the source,I took it from google images so I'm not gonna to go further and search a lot of things for only one screen ! Google is maybe your friend but not mine

This signature must be "yours" as well?

attachicon.giftotally_my_art.png

Mizu : The signature have no source,I made it myself with paint so I invite you to search something about it becausey ou're good for that

GOLDEN RULES:

- Always ask the artist if you can reference/trace his or her artwork.

- Give credit to the artist.

Mizu:I just told the other guy,in french,credit mean give money so If you speak french,please tell me what mean give credit !

The title clearly states "A Gift For LadyAzure". Judging by my ability to reply and write better than you I'm quite sure "reading" is part of my knowledge as well.

Mizu : Your knowledge is a bit different from mine so sorry to say that but you're all wrong

I'm more than aware of what's going on here. I suggest you start doing the same.

Basically, you take for granted that common sense and good advice are "mad"? You are a strange person.

Mizu : Strange people doesn't exist,If I am you are ! We are just different ! That's a big difference !

1. 2. 3.

This is my conclusion:

You had time to google a picture.

Time? 2 min to type Wilson on google images and that's all :o

This makes you a google user.

I'm not,google is not my friend,my best friend know how to use google more than me and you can trust me,im not good at this ! He know how to repair a computer not me !

You spent +1 hour on tracing/referencing the picture.

No,to draw it ! You're wrong,the Mizu thing mean "Friendly" ,it's for someone ! Not a way to say hey I made this ! You're stupid?

You did not have time to google the original artist.

No,Like I said earlier i'm not good for google things so google image is a good source

You are suddenly not a google user?

I was never a google user ! Google user for you mean what? I have no google account or something like that lol

This picture was drawn for a friend, what is it doing here on the Klei forums in the first place?

Just wanted to share with everyone because actually It's a kind of art even if it's from the work of a popular artist(or not)

This is ridiculous. Now stop.

Yes,you just show how you was stupid ! You're english,I'm french ! I would like to explain that but I'm not good at english and let's end this !

When you give credit it means that you acknowledge the original work, and link back to the work itself or the author.

Like when you quote something here on the forums, it provides the original text, who wrote it and a link to the original post.

Thanks,that's all I wanted to know,that wasn't hard !

I didn't even traced it or say it's my work or myidea,or I made it myself !

We're not saying you didn't make it, we're saying to give credit to the original artist's idea, as it's a line-for-line remake, basically.

You give me an headhache. Other people are good for explain things,not you !

Allow me to simplify:

Trouble is caused by you mizukisha. Not other user's replies.

I didn't said other users caused trouble ! You don"t even understand...the dictionary is for you ! and I'm not gonna to argue with you so i edited the source so tell me if he is good or not so we can finish that discussion . Thanks!