It Lies Underground (Closed)

Strangerdanger101

(Minor spoiler: There will be some pretty big character development in the cave for Delmar)

Delmar waited for Webber's return, becoming very impatient already.

EDIT: (A decision has been made about tllbrdwrnglers character, rejected sadly.)

Edited by Strangerdanger101

Delmar continues to wait, and after getting very bored, decides to wake Oxryklne up by poking him with one of his legs. Or at least trying to make him wake up.

EDIT: Tllbrdwrngler changed her/his character, so now they are accepted. I added a extra slot for them.

Edited by Strangerdanger101

Name: Serinei Stitchovsky

Personality: Unstable. His skills as a taxidermancer have had a terrible effect on his mind, and he tends to go into bouts of madness. When not in a bout of madness, he is very intelligent and takes his time to solve problems...if his skills allow it. When insane, he enters an euphoric state and loves all things creepy.

Abilities: 

Taxidermancy: He is well versed in the science of preserving many creatures, and is capable of creating warped creatures by bringing stitched-creations back to life. He keeps a journal with instructions on how to do this, but usually he has no direct control over what he makes and brings to life, as he usually creates/reanimates taxidermised corpses when mad. The instructions cannot be deciphered.

Skilled Biologist: Serinei has a PHD in biology and gains a great advantage in combat when fighting biological organisms.

Mad as a...something: When mad, his behavior is often unnerving, and unsettles/lowers the sanity of everyone who is unlucky enough to be around him/fighting him.

Cons:

As stated before, his skills cannot be used at will. However, he can create and stitch together something, then go into a drug-induced insanity and bring it to life.

The strength of the creatures created by him vary by what they are made out of. A rabbit with scales is stronger than a lizard with fur in defense, but the lizard may be stronger offensively. Of course, they are stuffed, so although they need no sustenance, they may fall apart, and are kinda like evil plushies most of the time anyway. Evil plushies...possibly with fangs...or claws...or 20 tails.

Madness may result in him turning on one of his fellows. Guess what happened to his colleagues...

Backstory:

Serenei Stitchovsky, born in Ukraine, was always treated as different. Even though he was the head of the class from a young age, murmurs went around that he was cap[able of reanimating corpses. Soon, a high, secret cult knwn as the Guild of Taxidermancers learned of these rumours, and sent out someone to kidnap him Serenei lost all that he held dear, or so he thought, when he realized that he could actually be in a place where he was accepted.

With a new outlook on life, Serenei ascended the ranks of the Guild Trainees with amazing zeal. But then, something deep in his subconcious which was keeping him sane was remembered...and his sanity snapped.

Serenei didn't exactly realize why he was sent overseas to an unknown destination, but, unknown to him, the Taxidermancer's Guild decided that he was too dangerous to be allowed to continue using the Guild's facilities after half the Guild was chased away by a massive lump with libs which happened to be the remnants of the three people who were training with him. The Guild organized a rigged ship which Serenei would be sent off on.

After several hours of sailing on the sea, Serenei realized that the ship was not exactly staying afloat after an explosion rocked the ship. Gathering his things, he ran on deck and fled the wreckage with a lifeboat. After rowing for several hours, the sun sent him into a delirium, and he forgot what happened. When he next woke up, his boat was in ruins and he was washed up on shore, thankfully, with his things mostly un soaked.

His things: 5 different scalpels, something to sharpen them, a LARGE spool of thread, 20 needles of varying thicknesses, a journal with madman instructions/scientific findings from the Guild, some pencils and pens,  a pair of scissors, a bone saw, and 8oz jar of formaldehyde.(he knows how to make more). He is wearing a brown, furred coat over a white lab coat and shirt, bearing the Guild's insignia of a needle passing through a rabbit's foot. He has cargo pants and laceless brown shoes. And black socks.

(um..I'll wait to introduce my character)
Edited by goldfish911

(Sure, i guess. Tllbrdwrngler)

I'm bored, okay? Besides, when Webber gets back, we have to keep moving. You know what, just go back to sleep unless you want to play in that pond over there or something. Delmar sighs. Why don't you eat a bit of this? Delmar places down some weird silver powder in front of Oxryklne.

It will help you rest, at least last time i checked, it does. Delmar eats a small amount to prove his point, and ends up yawning and nearly falling asleep. 3 seconds later, he is about to fall asleep. I probably should not have done that, even if it was to prove my point. It's encha- He falls asleep before he can finish.