It Lies Underground (Closed)

Strangerdanger101

(Well, technically we did release Dracul. Since that big crack probably would not have happened if we were not here. Also i think you just bested all of us Roleplay-wise Fieldnotes.)

Look, Dracul would eventually be free anyways. While we did kinda make that big crack appear, it was inevitable. The past is the past. We have to find a sinkhole and gather all the lightbulbs inside to weaken Dracul. Light weakens him!

Name: Bolt

Race: Volt Goat

Backstory: Bolt lived with his herd at the surface of the islands. The Herd got stuck in a thunderstorm, it rained much and the ground became very muddy. Bolt made a wrong step. sunk in the ground and felt down in the caves. luckily a thunder strucked in his horns, now he does have a small light source down in this dark place.

Abilities:

Blue horns:

Bolt was born with blue horns, they spend extra light and last a bit longer

Stamina:

Bolts legs are well trained and strong, he can hop around fast and also can jump high

Appearance: Bolt is a Volt goat with cyanblue colored horns

Personality:  Bolt is a bit scared of the darkness of the caves, he also doesnt likes the creatures of the caves (expect bunnyman), but he would defend his friends even if it costs his own life

Side-notes:

-Bolt can't talk, but if someone know telepathic he can communicate with him this way

-due to his high energy usage his stomach needs much food.

(How about me?)

(You are close to being accepted, but not you are not exactly there yet.

If you add a power or change your current one, i will consider it.)

And then suddenly Frank reappeared in Orxyklne's head 'DIDJA MISS ME HUH?'

(Man... You guys are having all the fun without me.Can I ask to reserve a slot?)

(Sure.)

(To be fair to everyone, i added a extra slot.)

(We're basically waiting on @FieldNotes now.)

Edited by Strangerdanger101

The creature leaned in menacingly, baring her rows upon rows of sharp, fanged, carnivorous teeth at the Depths Worm and the Beetle. "Do NOT test patience, insects."  warned the creature, her hair fluttering around her face ominously as she rose to her full height again. Giving a cursory glance over the spider, she noticed that it was not a spider at all; but actually some sort of humanoid spider. And whatever type of human could merge with a spider was perhaps a powerful one indeed, but had to be a rather small human. That, coupled with its cowardly demeanour probably meant that it was a-

the creature blinked, peering at Webber again. Realisation hit her like a tonne of bricks. A child, it had to be a child, she was going to kill a child. She felt sick at the thought, for Sirens follow strict rules, and an all-female population really meant for some very intense mothering instincts. The creature felt guilt at yelling at Webber. She wouldn't go so far as to protect Webber, but at least she stopped wanting to slaughter him where he stood. "Dark time coming. Make light." ordered the creature, waving a hand dismissively as she floated off.

(Short one this time, Tekrii is going off to get some firewood, which I'll mention in my next post.)

(Okay, got it.

Name: Tamera Kopff

Race: Human

Backstory: (NO SNIPPET THIS TIME, I HAVE NO TIME!)

Abilities

Art Is Beautiful, Inspirational, And Deadly.

She was always a speedy artist before the fiasco, and a venture into a deadly world won't stop her from practicing her art. A more traditional person when it came to drawing, she always drew with charcoal, ink, and when available, paint and pastels. She even has her own leather sketchbook, the cover of it baked crisp and tanned from her drawing in the sun so much. Now, normally, drawing while a giant one-eyed creature tries to peck your abdomen, spilling viscera everywhere is a bad idea. In Tamera's case, though, it can actually become a deadly weapon; the scene that she draws can be made real, so long as the drawings are made on her own specific notebook. The one-eyed creature mentioned earlier could be drawn in pencil, then the legs could be erased or splattered with ink, and the creature before Tamera would crumple over in pain and lack of support. It is also possible for her to help others, indirectly, by giving them passive powers that would last a short time. For instance, she could draw an ally surrounded in thick copper rings, and draw a medical cross in the center, and the person would be healed. Of course, these drawings all vary in how long they take to draw, and if it comes to it, she can use an actual physical weapon; a sharpened metal palette knife, the edge stained in what is hopefully red paint. Unfortunately, making a fabricated false into a true reality via her sketchbook requires some sort of life force, and it is quite obvious where the source would come from. Drawing too much can cause her to die, and it's not from lead poisoning. Luckily, or unluckily, depending on who you ask, she can slowly replenish her life, with enough time.

Appearance: She wears a paint splattered pleated dress, the variety of colors mingling in surprisingly pleasant ways. The splatter on the dress were more spread out and larger as it neared her chest. might've been white, based on the uneven edge of white near the legs, but that might've been just white paints.

Personality: She is mostly upbeat, seeing the world as if it was a perfected art book. She also has a slight obsessive compulsive disorder, and thus she sometimes seemingly randomly says various colors she sees under her breath to practice, since she has made a habit of differentiating all shades and tints of every color.

Side Notes: She stores her fan brush, palette knife, filbert brush, inkwell, and other coloring tools attached to her sketchbook in straps of leather sewed into the book.

How's this?)

(Hm. Accepted. And as for you tllbrdwrngler (I know i didnt spell that right) i'll get back to you on that, i haven't decided whether to accept you or not but you are leaning slightly towards the accepting you side. Give me a little while.)

So, back to either finding a sinkhole, or finding a massive source of light. Either works.

Edited by Strangerdanger101

(Ok, first, I'm assuming that parentheses are for non in-character discussion. What are the rules for creating a character? Does it have to be something in don't starve? Or can I be a half-human something(no I don't mean half-elf or some other race)?)