Sign in to follow this  
Strangerdanger101

It Lies Underground (Closed)

Ok, look. you kept saying the word "One thing" over and over for a bit, you, or well, let's just say 'he.' He attacked me. When i bit you you seemed to go back to normal.

goldfish911    61

"Hmmm..." said Serenei. "So, that probably was the one thing. My blackouts...I don't simply black out, I flat out lose my mind. That must be the reason for the Guild kicking me out and trying to kill me. I think I'm fine for now, but just stay clear if I start to go insane, okay?" Serenei let out a burst of nervous laughter. "You wouldn't have something useful for healing, would you?"

I'm not a healer. But maybe Webber has something. Delmar directs Serenei to Webber's location. Webber, do you have anything for healing? Our "friend" here needs a bit of healing.

goldfish911    61

"Thank you...good sir", said Serenei, as the salve healed his wounds." I'm guessing you're name is Webber. Who or what would you be?"

Webber, do you think its time or should we wait a little longer. Delmar moves in the direction of the sinkhole. But you two can talk a bit more if you 'need' to before we do this.

(@Silentdarkness1)

Edited by Strangerdanger101

goldfish911    61

Serenei was astonished by the sapling. "I'm human!" he said, and then paused awkwardly. "Apparently, one of the only ones on this godforsaken island, at that". He was rather confused by all of these talking creatures...he actually missed being around humans for a change.

Battal    9,884

Oxryklne suddenly keels over and dies from a sleeping gas overdose.

(Sorry, I have way too much stuff to do ATM...I can't juggle 3 roleplays, a story thread, and Up and Away all at once.)

(Not sure if serious about the Oxryklne dying thing, but i will assume you are serious.)

I think we have a problem here... (Hmm... a beetle dying/dead. Nothing at all out of the usual) Delmar walks in Oxryklnes direction.

Is the beetle even breathing? After doing a few 'tests,' Delmar finally says, He is NOT breathing. Delmar doesn't look worried at all, but he doesn't have his usual slightly happy expression.

Battal    9,884

(Not a joke.  If it had been, I wouldn't have included an explanation.)