Who is your favourite Character for Don't Starve Together?

Vote for your favourite character.   

394 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your FAVOURITE character?

Technically his biggest con is that he has no awesome pros. His beard is magnificent blah blah, but Webber's is better.

I'm pro Webber now, but I'm being blackmailed to vote for Wilson.

The beard provides insulation, making Wilson good for winter, the beard gives free sanity when shaved and gives an easy source of beard hair for meat effigies. And meat effigies are like the worst thing to get while not playing as Wilson.

Wow, Wolfgang doesn't seem to be very popular.

Strange New Powers update made me not use him but today I started new world as him. It's not so hard to be in mighty form... Seriously I have so much food that I have to waste it on mighty form so it won't spoil.

But still in DST he would be VERY hard to play at the beginning since sharing food would make him be constantly in wimpy form which with addition of dmg reduction for DST... Well, he would be the worst (and at the same time the best) fighter.

Right now upgraded WX tanks everything. Wolfgang could do so as well but unlike WX he needs constant food. Way more than everybody else needs in order to be effective.

Now Webber. Spiders like him and can ally them but it won't help when other players are nearby. Also pigs don't like him. That makes him hard to play with. However he has no penalties from monster meat so he has much less needs for food. Simple monster lasagna could make him happy.

Conclusion:

Developers, I know Webber is in RoG DLC but I can see how many people would love to play as him. Please let us play him during beta. That would also work as a little preview to your DLC to make players buy it (if you don't have the DLC players, BUY IT NOW!!!).

1st Wendy

2nd Wilson

3rd Waxwell

Wendy! Comfortable with darkness. Close enough to me.

Wilson can grow a magnificent beard what protects him from freezing at winder what can come to handy.

And of course he's the main protagonist or sumthin' like dat.

Maxwell... So, who wouldn't like the always dapper?

Anyone using Wolfgang? How do you find using him in a team?

Kind of a liability since of his hunger problems and no belt of hunger in game yet, but once you settle up and you face a boss, team can just give him all food and now u have a tanky DPS guy. Perfect

Kind of a liability since of his hunger problems and no belt of hunger in game yet, but once you settle up and you face a boss, team can just give him all food and now u have a tanky DPS guy. Perfect

He's not bad to have around if he's always wimpy until a crisis hits, but to play wolfgang that way isn't fun.

There's a reason why wolfgang is the least popular character, and it's that he's wonky to play. His strength is fine.

@greenglacier I mean, Wes is easy: he's hard. I don't think it's that people don't like him, I think it's that many people find the game hard enough as is that they haven't fallen in love with him because of the "hardcoreness" that he signifies.

Wolfgang, I think, is just awkward as hell, and needs some serious dev lovin'.

Archived