They've specifically said Don't Starve will be console exclusive on the PS4.

That sucks. That sucks a lot.

*sigh*

I wanted the game to be on the 3DS, but I guess that's not going to happen.

That sucks. That sucks a lot.

*sigh*

I wanted the game to be on the 3DS, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Well they also specifically said there will never be multiplayer. So any info I give from that point out probably won't satisfy anyone, even if it's true :p

Ā 

Also, the context didn't refer to handheld "consoles." They also mentioned that those weren't necessarily ruled out.

Well they also specifically said there will never be multiplayer. So any info I give from that point out probably won't satisfy anyone, even if it's true :razz:

Ā 

Also, the context didn't refer to handheld "consoles." They also mentioned that those weren't necessarily ruled out.

Ā 

They never said never, they said they wanted to focus on single player and multiplayer wasn't in their plans. Which is wasn't until very recently. :p

They never said never, they said they wanted to focus on single player and multiplayer wasn't in their plans. Which is wasn't until very recently. :razz:

lol their official sticky never said never, but if I cared to look back, I'd quote some things. like the live stream, for instance :razz:Ā I feel like Kevin was leading that decision, and now he's not on the forums and boom! CONSPIRACY!

Yes.

Play the stand-alone version. If you're using a crappy laptop you'll make it's life a whole lot easier because the Chrome version didn't support hardware acceleration properly, not to mention game window resolution was limited.

Play the stand-alone version. If you're using a crappy laptop you'll make it's life a whole lot easier because the Chrome version didn't support hardware acceleration properly, not to mention game window resolution was limited.

How does one get standalone

Plz tell me

I don't want to feel alone here

Plz.....

Exclusive means it would only be on the PS4 but it's on Steam and Standalone as well, so it's not exclusive.

console exclusive is what I said, and is what they said. as in - ps4, xbox one, nintendo whatever. and even if they didn't use the word "console," they said it after they announced it for ps4, so obviously they didn't mean the game would be exclusive in the broadest sense because it obviously already existed on PC.

Archived