Why the hypocrisy?

Sorry guys, im just a little kid, i promise change and be a puppet, like all people in this page!

I really want be like my favorite admin, :love_heart: JoeW :love_heart:

And this guy's ability to post anything hasn't been revoked yet?

And you will accept anything that says Klei?

If a company point-blank says they are not going to implement something, then yes, I will defend it. There's no reason to argue. It's different than when they ask for our opinions, however dumb or unlikely those ideas are to be implemented, there's still that window of opportunity open.

Me personally - if you look at my reasoning in the past where I've responded to multiplayer threads they're either supportive of mods or directed towards the "No Multiplayer" thread. I don't see anything wrong with that, and I don't see anything hypocritical about that.

I will say, though, that the one word responses like simply saying "no" to the subject were annoying.

I kinda like free stuff and im interesting to see what they can come up with, especially since they've said the single player game wont be effected. Without seeing anything of this proof of concept myself i'm still slightly dubious about how multiplayer can work, but theyre adding something which fans have long asked for.. as an OPTION... for free... 

I guess some people are just never happy, or maybe moaning is what makes them happy...

Sorry guys, im just a little kid, i promise change and be a puppet, like all people in this page!

I really want be like my favorite admin, :love_heart: JoeW :love_heart:

Well heck, Battal was right... Trolls and multiplayer are just like flies and ****... Sorry for such reference.

We defended Klei's decision because at the time they didn't want it and as fans we stood for that. Now they took a brave decision to implement it. As fans we stick along and see where Klei and Don't Starve go. Personally I was kind of surprised they decided to add it, but knowing how much love and effort they put into their games I honestly believe they will make multiplayer just as awesome as they made the single player experience.

This.

There was just bandwagon against it because we love Klei <3

Archived