Suggestions

Nope, they're worse, since they're kinda easier to get (tho quite damaged usually) and we don't want goblins to have high DR since they tend to swarm you.

And hum, I'm partial towards revealing full data, but if I were to do so... I was thinking of using 'examine' to actually pop a rpg-style window of sorts with data instead. Now the question is, how many people would actually bother trying it? On the other hand, due to changes of combat logic, it would probably be quite useful, as you can't guess the full set of item's properties that easily, even with use.

• Like 1

Nope, they're worse, since they're kinda easier to get (tho quite damaged usually) and we don't want goblins to have high DR since they tend to swarm you.

And hum, I'm partial towards revealing full data, but if I were to do so... I was thinking of using 'examine' to actually pop a rpg-style window of sorts with data instead. Now the question is, how many people would actually bother trying it? On the other hand, due to changes of combat logic, it would probably be quite useful, as you can't guess the full set of item's properties that easily, even with use.

I can understand not wanting to give too much info, but just a slight idea of what is better than what.

But, yeah it makes sense that pot hats are worse than football helmet!

The RPG style window would be neat. Maybe you could do a mockup and see if people like/want to use it?

I can understand not wanting to give too much info, but just a slight idea of what is better than what.

The RPG style window would be neat. Maybe you could do a mockup and see if people like/want to use it?

As soon as Beta hits, I will start working on a wiki for our mod. But I will say this, in our new crafting update (which I guess will be in several weeks or so) it will be more obvious which armors are better than others. 

We have been discussing some type of character sheet window or inventory window or pop up to describe the items etc

• Like 1

Yeah, probably put as a config option. But you're right about texts on new items, they're mostly placeholders.

• Like 1

Suggestions for you guys!

I think skelletons should not spawn every night from digged graves, because after a week i have 4 ham bat and 3 grass armors lol

And i also think they should not follow you around forever, i made the mistake of digging all the graves with the shadow night, and one night i had 8 skelleton running after me and i ran like crazy for 10 minutes until i just gave up and died fighting! lol

I think skelletons should not spawn every night from digged graves, because after a week i have 4 ham bat and 3 grass armors lol

And i also think they should not follow you around forever, i made the mistake of digging all the graves with the shadow night, and one night i had 8 skelleton running after me and i ran like crazy for 10 minutes until i just gave up and died fighting! lol

Wouldn't it make sense just to spawn them once?
  • Like 1

Remmmmmmeeemmbberr!  :wilson_evil:

• Like 1

Here's a suggestion: Periphery Binds. They're areas of land that are fabled to prevent anyone that enters from leaving. If you try to, you just end up on the other side of the area.

Though you should put a way to exit if you do decide to implement it.

As well as putting them far away from spawn.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Do you mean the dungeon entrance/exit crash? Did you manage to figure it out?

nope...

Death spent a ton of time trying to figure it out and I have no clue whats causing it.

It also seems that if I use the mem fix, I will crash going into adventure mode while our mod is active, but it will not crash Death. Using the Mem fix with UnA is not crashing the adventure mode for me though, so we been trying to figure out what the cause of this is...Death has some theories though.

We will be tweaking the graveyard mechanics, especially when we address the Crypts dungeon. I might adjust the spawn time to a longer spawn for now though. I also might lower the % chance for ghosts to spawn for now, but not by much.

Wouldn't it make sense just to spawn them once?

I like the idea of them continually spawning and not just having a single spawn, graves have been known to contain more than one body :p

After the Lava Mines , we will be addressing the graveyards more ;)