Suggestions

" just know you need something to decode .lua docs..." nope.. i tried...

And i found something....i think,  Is ancient world saves(before 0.0.4) crashes when hound waves comes? Because it's what's happened to me...

elaborate please,

and please post in the bug thread ;)

Btw, i think it would be great if eating dark petals don't make your sanity drop...

And i only got lvl 7 for now...

And the barbeque is AWESOME, you can get twice the meat you have!!!

Oh, yeah, I should reverse petal sanity for Shadowknight, I forgot you can eat them :p

Btw, i think it would be great if eating dark petals don't make your sanity drop...

And i only got lvl 7 for now...

And the barbeque is AWESOME, you can get twice the meat you have!!!

what BBQ?

BTW, guys, do i need to start new world when downloading new updates?

Edited by julz1981

what BBQ?

BTW, guys, do i need to start new world when downloading new updates?

The BBQ, you will have to find haha

for certain things, yes, especially anything that spawns during world generation. 

When was the last time you created a new world? If it was before .04 then yeah, I would suggest spawning a new world, because you will not get the Orcs.

somehow those orcs really scare me...because of the pitchfork i had to set my base a bit closer to orc base than i liked... the music and seeing them run towards me is scary... i ran as far n soon as i could lol

i took dark knight with 3 pot hat and 2 grass armor with the help of chester to lure them.

I have no armor with 10 hp with 4 of them running after me and i smashed the hut twice until they were close to me so i made 4 turns but i destroyed the camp :D and when i get back with marble armor and shelmet...they don't laughed long...

And they are really tough!

The BBQ, you will have to find haha

for certain things, yes, especially anything that spawns during world generation. 

When was the last time you created a new world? If it was before .04 then yeah, I would suggest spawning a new world, because you will not get the Orcs.

It was with the Cleric update. So yes i have the orcs already.

they are in 3 specific places : desert, rockyland, swamp!(like goblins are always in Starting and swamp!)

edit: it's my only talent, loving know the gen specificities...

Edited by orian34

i've got a question and it turns out in a suggestion at the same time!

I've always wondered if the pot hats are better than the footbal helmet and it's hard to be sure, especially since armor are never segregating ''is that the good term here?'' damage equaly ''sometimes, armor takes more dmg than the helmet, and sometimes it's the other way around''

So, i was wondering if it is better or not, also, to make the game more ''rpg like'' since you guys are doing an awesome D&D style makeover, it would be nice if armor/helmets showed a %dmg reduction in the icon ''if possible'' if not, have a way to know, maybe have the character comment on this, like for exemple, if he examine a pot hat he could say ''this is more useful for cooking but i'll take it nonetheless'' but he would say something else if it's better.