Suggestions

Yay, sth that is only related not planned! :grin:

Did you even though about some new characters to play? Btw HitD looks like now as it takes ideas from D&D and Wizardry 8.

Here are my character ideas:

1. Lizardman:

- Basics:

300 base HP

150 base SP

100 base Hunger

- Abilities:

Hits twice as Wilson

Poisons enemies

Chameleon ability

- Weaks:

No-magic character (I meant HitD spells, not DS magic)

Slower (0.75 speed of Wilson)

Pigs and bunny men are hostile for him

- Note: He can use staffs by the way. He just can speak spells good cuz of longer "s" in his speak (like "ssssssay sssssomething)

2. Dracon:

- Basics:

250 base HP

200 base SP

100 base Hunger

- Abilities:

Breathes fire

Hits twice as Wilson

Can use powerful spells

- Weaks:

Getting wet and cools faster

He just CAN'T wear easy-to-burn things like grass and log suit if there is no rain (god damn, he is a human and dragon!)

Note: He can have ETB things in regular inventory

His spells are mainly from fire magic, so he can use only lesser spells from other realms

I have many others but for now I'm too sleepy, so give me your opinions about that for now.

Dragons are planned ;)

• Like 1

Yay! My suggs will be added (*kiddly happiness :p*).

I'm now creating my own mods BTW :)

Maybe I'll help you with sth too? I can do code, not so big art and test it, I have REALLY many time for now.

Btw did you even though about new structures for defence? My suggestion is a randomly spawned goblin CITY with better buildings.

And maybe NPC village? (Not only pigs :) )

Yay! My suggs will be added (*kiddly happiness :razz:*).

I'm now creating my own mods BTW :-)

Maybe I'll help you with sth too? I can do code, not so big art and test it, I have REALLY many time for now.

Btw did you even though about new structures for defence? My suggestion is a randomly spawned goblin CITY with better buildings.

And maybe NPC village? (Not only pigs :-) )

1. We will need a lot of testing soon.

2. There will be new NPC structures and player made structures within the mod, our first new type of building material will be in the mod "soon" ;)

I had my greatest suggestion EVER.

1. What about doing a mini world of "tavern"?

What is available in this:

-some light

-other NPC

-tradeable NPC('s) like bartender, blackmarter (some illegal things he selling may be a good weapon)

-connected time cycle to normal world

-rent a room (YES! Your own room. Just do a quest, give quest item and go to your room!)

- 3 chests

- 1 bed (=1 tent)

- AG included

-you can see a wall (only these, which your camera see straight on (sth like at Klei's puzzles)

-RULED COMBATS!

-after making deal with combat guy it moves you into arena. If you lose, you won't die, but you lose XP and money maybe

2. Money system:

-with it you can trade with NPC

-dropped by monsters

-non-item (it's like XP)

I had my greatest suggestion EVER.

1. What about doing a mini world of "tavern"?

What is available in this:

-some light

-other NPC

-tradeable NPC('s) like bartender, blackmarter (some illegal things he selling may be a good weapon)

-connected time cycle to normal world

-rent a room (YES! Your own room. Just do a quest, give quest item and go to your room!)

- 3 chests

- 1 bed (=1 tent)

- AG included

-you can see a wall (only these, which your camera see straight on (sth like at Klei's puzzles)

-RULED COMBATS!

-after making deal with combat guy it moves you into arena. If you lose, you won't die, but you lose XP and money maybe

2. Money system:

-with it you can trade with NPC

-dropped by monsters

-non-item (it's like XP)

1. Something like this but bigger is coming in next update ;)

2. We discussed this earlier in the design of the mod, we want to stay away from a set currency, there are already a plethora of valuable trading items in mod atm, gems, metals, gold etc

• Like 1

1. Something like this but bigger is coming in next update ;)

2. We discussed this earlier in the design of the mod, we want to stay away from a set currency, there are already a plethora of valuable trading items in mod atm, gems, metals, gold etc

in the NEXT update? as in REAL soon??? :happypigs:

in the NEXT update? as in REAL soon??? :happypigs:

We are still waiting on a bunch of art to come in for the next big update, which i referred to in the post above. What we are going to do, is launch some small updates before that big update. You can expect a small content update very very soon.

• Like 1

1. We will need a lot of testing soon.

2. There will be new NPC structures and player made structures within the mod, our first new type of building material will be in the mod "soon" ;)

And....people like us would be able to participate? The testing will be ours!

And....people like us would be able to participate? The testing will be ours!

yeah, we update as we go along, anyone playing it right now and giving us feedback is participating in our early development ;)

yeah, we update as we go along, anyone playing it right now and giving us feedback is participating in our early development ;)

That means I'm in it :p Really guys, I have EVER on HitD if I don't testing my gem swords (too long loading game).

BTW for now I have 100982 cuz of limit. I will update it at 1:00 AM tommorow (London time +1h).

My new suggestions are:

1. lower stats at potions (from 150 to 100), they're just in too much number at dungeon (currently I have 15 HP, 13 HG and 8 SP potions).

2. Samurai character

- Starts with katana

- Hits by 40 HP points

- Start with Kabuto and Tosei-Do (helmet and armor) + his own boots that I can't remember

- Kabuto:

- 0.5 football helmet prot

- Tosei-Do:

- 0.5 log armor prot

Boots:

- Makes him faster

- 200 HP at start

- 150 SP at start

- 125 HG at start

- Can construct shurikens

- Hits by 10 dmg each

- Crafted by 1 iron (or sth) (1:5)

- Very fast

- Can be enchanted (fire, vorpal, fire, undead, poison and some others!)

- Overheats and freezes faster

- Hits 1.25x better than Wilson

- Can use magic

- His hunger drains 1.5x faster

- His sanity drains 1.25x faster

- Monsters just HATES him

- He gains worse effects from stale and spoiled food

More to come...

(I'll probably do some speech)

That means I'm in it :razz: Really guys, I have EVER on HitD if I don't testing my gem swords (too long loading game).

BTW for now I have 100982 cuz of limit. I will update it at 1:00 AM tommorow (London time +1h).

My new suggestions are:

1. lower stats at potions (from 150 to 100), they're just in too much number at dungeon (currently I have 15 HP, 13 HG and 8 SP potions).

Wow, if you have that many potions left over, you must have explored most of the dungeon, I feel that should be about right if you explored the entire dungeon. This dungeon is more of a beginner dungeon, the next one will be much harder ;) and I also feel that the players should be rewarded for exploring ;)

New spells: druid(No! Really?)

Rain control: 4 papyrus, 5 downfeathers and 3 blue gems

Make rain and stop raining when it rains

High tier druid magic(lvl 18 or other) : Birch anger: 2 papyrus,15 birchnuts, 7 living logs and 3 purple gems

Anger all birchnuts near you(very usefull for living fortress :D, but don't be greedy)

Spiky bush: 4 papyrus, 6 spiky bushes, 20 darts and 5 nightmare fuels

spawn dark spiky bush that damage when walk over it...cannot burn and can be replaced with pick/axe(1 use book)

lvl 20  Master of time: 3 papyrus,3 purple gems, 3 yellow gems,3 orange gems and 3 green gems and 1 guardian horn

you can pass the actual season

Bestiary: 1 traps, 1 bird cage, 2 rabbits, 2 moles, 2 bees, 2 killer bees,  2 frog leg, 2 silk, 2 drumstick, 2 monster meats, 2 pigskins, 1 koalephant trunk(summer), 2 red feaathers, 2 dark feathers and 2 azure feathers, 1 tallbird egg, 2 bunny puffs, 2 batilisks wings, 2 broken shells, 2 hound teeth and 2 fishs...

Have 100 uses(1% use) and spawn 2 randoms monsters(or mobs) in that list: rabbit, mole, bee, killer bee, frog, spider warrior(rare: ruin spider), gobbler, pigman(rare: werepig), koalephant(rare), redbird, crow, azure bird, tallbird, bunnyman, batilisk, slurtle(rare: snurtle), hound(rare warg), merm, and spitter

New spells: druid(No! Really?)

Rain control: 4 papyrus, 5 downfeathers and 3 blue gems

Make rain and stop raining when it rains

High tier druid magic(lvl 18 or other) : Birch anger: 2 papyrus,15 birchnuts, 7 living logs and 3 purple gems

Anger all birchnuts near you(very usefull for living fortress :grin:, but don't be greedy)

Spiky bush: 4 papyrus, 6 spiky bushes, 20 darts and 5 nightmare fuels

spawn dark spiky bush that damage when walk over it...cannot burn and can be replaced with pick/axe(1 use book)

lvl 20  Master of time: 3 papyrus,3 purple gems, 3 yellow gems,3 orange gems and 3 green gems and 1 guardian horn

you can pass the actual season

Bestiary: 1 traps, 1 bird cage, 2 rabbits, 2 moles, 2 bees, 2 killer bees,  2 frog leg, 2 silk, 2 drumstick, 2 monster meats, 2 pigskins, 1 koalephant trunk(summer), 2 red feaathers, 2 dark feathers and 2 azure feathers, 1 tallbird egg, 2 bunny puffs, 2 batilisks wings, 2 broken shells, 2 hound teeth and 2 fishs...

Have 100 uses(1% use) and spawn 2 randoms monsters(or mobs) in that list: rabbit, mole, bee, killer bee, frog, spider warrior(rare: ruin spider), gobbler, pigman(rare: werepig), koalephant(rare), redbird, crow, azure bird, tallbird, bunnyman, batilisk, slurtle(rare: snurtle), hound(rare warg), merm, and spitter

3 of these suggestions are already planned ( in some form or another), now can you guess which ones? ;)

Other than me: 2 payrus, bush hat, 1 green gem

Make all fighters search another target than you(and don't attack themselves, this is not frenesy)but if you're the only tarrget, you're dead :D

Alkemist: 2 papyrus, 8 healing salves, 4 honey poultice , 3 healing potions, 3 hunger potions, 3 sanity potions

heal you 200 hp, 100 hunger and 250 sanity(5 uses)

Wonder what? 2 papyrus, 3 wonder potions, top hat and 2 bunnies

wonder potion effect(10  uses)

3 of these suggestions are already planned ( in some form or another), now can you guess which ones? ;)

Rain control, birch anger and bestiary!!!

edit: and i hope they will not be useless(suggestions)  :snarlingspider:

Edited by orian34

And i will even suggest a NEW character!!!(even if it's only sugg and i doubt it will  be included, i love make suggests!!!)

as of now, no new characters besides the 12 + the Easter egg characters will be added in the mod. Maybe, WAY down the road, when the mod is in full swing, I might consider some more, but 12 + the Easter egg ones should be quite a lot haha I will say, we already have the templates for 10 out of the 12 characters planned ;)

Rain control, birch anger and bestiary!!!

edit: and i hope they will not be useless(suggestions)  :snarlingspider:

close, you got 2 out of 3 ;)

Make all fighters search another target than you(and don't attack themselves, this is not frenesy)but if you're the only tarrget, you're dead :grin:

Alkemist: 2 papyrus, 8 healing salves, 4 honey poultice , 3 healing potions, 3 hunger potions, 3 sanity potions

Heal is already in the mod ;)

You just did not get to a high enough level yet ;)

Make all fighters search another target than you(and don't attack themselves, this is not frenesy)but if you're the only tarrget, you're dead :grin:

actually, you should have access to heal spell at lv 12

but now I see what you mean, boosting all stats

I have great suggestions:

All the characters should have ability to repair things, that they're specialized in. For example:

- Paladin can repair swords

- Barbarian can repair swords

- Druid can repair staffs