Butter?!

Foo

I had just learned how to make charcoal. I set up some trees and burned them down.

So, I took out my axe and... wtf? Is that butter? *Examines it* "I can't believe it's butter!" Neither can I, Wilson old pal, neither can I.

Is this a bug? Intended? Maybe I missed something? (Idk, maybe a butterfly flew in there when I wasn't looking.) I have never seen butter other than in this instance, so can some one tell me how it is made? I think it has something to do with butterflies, but idk.

It was a pretty funny surprise though lol.

It's a rare drop from butterflies, maybe you burned a butterfly to death.:D

Huh, I guess that has to be it. I asked how to make charcoal, and I was VERY careful (as they advised).

I was probably a little paranoid too lol. I removed every flower, grass, stump, bush, etc. from a full screen away from it. I don't see how a butterfly could of gotten in, but I guess it could have happened.

lol, what are the odds?

U cannot plant butterfly wings for flowers, u can plant living butterflies cought with a bugnet for flowers. Butterfly wings are used in a crockpot recipe that is very beneficial. butterfly wings on their own restore 1 health and 1 hunger, and lets take a carrot for this example, that gives 14 hunger when cooked and no health.

Combine 3 buttefly wings and 1 carrot in the crockpot to make a butter muffin. The ingredients alone give 17 hunger and 3 health. The butter muffin gives over 60 hunger and over 10 health, not sure about the exact numbers, since i dont always use carrots, and a butter muffin made with corn instead of carrots gives different amounts of hunger and health, altho the difference is small.