ugh... I don't think that it would be more useless than a sign. + It would look nicer because you could see all the hats instead of putting them in chests.

Signs can be used for marking locations on the map (I suppose hat stands could be as well), but this idea is still good. Would be a nice base addition for a mod.

I fear the day an unforgiving survival game such as Don't Starve will become a ''Sims'' game where you actually craft things for the sole purpose of displaying your hat collection. Meanwhile the Dragonfly was attending a Pig Party and spitting fire to cook roasted turkeys for the buffet.

In my opinion, this could be a great addition as a mod, but I hope it never becomes part of the game itself =\

I fear the day an unforgiving survival game such as Don't Starve will become a ''Sims'' game where you actually craft things for the sole purpose of displaying your hat collection. Meanwhile the Dragonfly was attending a Pig Party and spitting fire to cook roasted turkeys for the buffet.

In my opinion, this could be a great addition as a mod, but I hope it never becomes part of the game itself =\

Well actualy don't starve doesn't have much to offer when we are talking about furniture. We got some florings and even a carpet, potted fern and... let me think... well nothing else! Don't starve lacks things that could make your base look more beautiful. Good example is Chester. Why did they made him? Because they wanted to make portable storage, but bigger bagpack didn't seemed like something they wanted, so they created Chester. Right now there's only two storage units that you can place in your base: an Ice Box and a chest. So hat stand and maybe a wardrobe would be great alternative to store your apparel, instead of making it to gather dust in chests. And by the way about sims: I've never played that game by myself and I don't want to. It looks stupid since it simulates real life. I hate that game

Archived