The Islands that They forgot (Roleplay)

Hugos10

Well, lets have a roleplay! Because, why not, eh? What could POSSIBLY go wrong? Everybody will die.

Rules:

No Godmodding - The more powerful a character is, the more drawbacks they should have! Don't make them too WEAK either, or they'll probably die...

Don't miss your turn - I'll put in a turntable, and if you don't post within 3 days your turn will get skipped, even if something is attacking you.

No really short posts - Posts must be at least 2 sentences long, not including talking. We don't want:

Random: "Hi" I say

Random 2: "Hello to you too!" I say to Random

Random 3: "I like pie" I say to everyone

Acceptable grammar - Enuff sayd i dont want 2 tork abowt thiz 1 2 mch

Personality - You don't need to add personality to the App, but please explore your character during the roleplay.

Character App:

Name:

Race:

Backstory:

Appearance:

Items: (Optional)

Powers:

Pros:

Cons:

So here's mine as an example!

Name: Hugos (I like this character, okay?)

Race: ?

Backstory:Grew up on the Islands, until "Adopted" by a small girl. One night, a shadowy hand came into view, and nearly extinguished the fire. Not fast enough to save the girl, Hugos ran. He has lived with the guilt ever since.

Appearance: As tall as a catcoon, with black fur, 2 large glowing white eyes and brown baggy pants (Well, shorts, but they look like pants on him) and 3 claws on each limb

Items: None

Powers -

Pros:

Creature of The Night - Hugos can see in the dark, but can lose sanity from it because it reminds him of THE night...

Agile - Incredibly acrobatic, Hugos can easily climb trees and sidle through the undergrowth undetected, not to mention Matrix-Style fights

Kitty Claws - Hugos' claws are incredibly sharp, and if heated sufficiently can cut through wood and even rock (Of course, the heating is incredibly painful)

Cons:

Unwieldy - Having no opposable thumbs, Hugos cannot handle any tool or weapon.

Small - Hugos is as tall as a catcoon, and therefore is pretty short.

Fears - Hugos is scared of lightning, hounds, anything related to shadow monsters and ghosts

Characters:

Hugos - Hugos10

Webless - PatchDotexe

Ember - Geni-whatever

Ayasha - StrangerDanger01

Mack - Mack

Edited by Hugos10

Name: Webless  (Spider the Defender)

Race: Spider

Looks: The Spider. As tall as most humans are. He has eight long powerful legs. His legs are strong and deadly sharp. He looks intimidating, but he can smile. Still he will look like big black hairy beast.

Pros: He is faster than any human or any kind of spider.

He is strong and smart;

He can use empty houses and spider's nests. But he can’t fix them.

He can see in darkness.

He can speak!

Weakness: He only can wear a hat. No weapon, no clothes.

So he is afraid of a winter season.

He can’t create anything.

Spiders, pigs, hounds, practically everyone are his enemies.

He can’t create the cobweb. 

Backstory:

His story started in day he was born. He was small and weak and with eight legs... So he probably should have become a food for mother or another spiders.

But one step changed life of a small Spiderling, one step of Bigfoot. Monster just squashed his house. His brothers and mother had died in that day.  He was only survivor just because he was so small. He had run away in fear. Spiderling found strange object made from stone. The object had a very tasty smell. He tried to open it or break it, but he wasn’t strong enough.

In few minutes the owner of the camp returned. Human didn’t kill Spiderling. Maybe it happened because the spider didn’t attack the human. Even more Human gave some food to the monster; it was the first food in Spiderling’s live.

On next night spiders attack the human’s camp. It went badly, the man wasn’t ready for fight, and he nearly got killed.

In that night Spiderling made choice of his life: Will he let die only person who cared about him or will he become a killer of his own kind.

He realized the second, and made it really violent. Spiderling attacked from behind and repeated his strikes again and again until intruder died.

He lived in human’s camp from that day.

He grew stronger, bigger than any spider. Probably proper food helped him.  They had enough of food. Both of them were hunters in their pride.

Winters were hard for the spider, but he became big enough to wear human hats, they were soft and warm.

Also he never used his skill to create a cobweb. So the human named him Webless.

They overcome every day, which faith gave them, except last day of the winter. One eyed giant appeared. After the long fight monster was killed, but the human died. Webless was shocked, he didn’t even move from breathless body of his only friend for whole day and night. And as soon as sunrise started the strange man appeared. He spoke just like Webless’s human does, but for some reason the spider understand him.

He asked about a deal:

Webless will appear on another island. He will change, now his life will have same limit as humans do. From that moment he will understand humans. But other spiders will try to kill him if they will see him, as well as pigs. And his memories about who was this man will disappear.

But Webless’s human will get a second chance, somewhere else, maybe on the same island.

He agreed.

Edited by PatchDotexe

Name: Mack

Race: Slurper

backstory: Previously a Slurper enslaved by the nefarious Maxwell, he escaped his evil grasp and led a life of his own

Appearence: (See profile picture) Always wears his hat.

Items: Hunger bar drinking hat

Powers: Hunger slurp- slowly weakens the foe

Lick: Covers the foe in sticky slobber, slowing it down. Has a chance of paralyzing

Shadow hands- creates shadow hands to craft, hold stuff, etc.

Pros: Mack is always hungry, so hunger slurp is effective all the time.

Shadow hands has an unlimited use

Cans: Mack's hat often keeps him from using Hunger Slurp

Lick does not affect giants or other slurpers.

Edited by Mack18853

Name: Webless  (Spider the Defender)

Race: Spider

Looks: The Spider. As tall as most humans are. He has eight long powerful legs. His legs are strong and deadly sharp. He looks intimidating, but he can smile. Still he will look like big black hairy beast.

Pros: He is faster than any human or any kind of spider.

He is strong and smart;

He can use empty houses and spider's nests. But he can’t fix them.

He can see in darkness.

He can speak!

Weakness: He only can wear a hat. No weapon, no clothes.

So he is afraid of a winter season.

He can’t create anything.

Spiders, pigs, hounds, practically everyone are his enemies.

He can’t create the cobweb. 

Backstory:

His story started in day he was born. He was small and weak and with eight legs... So he probably should have become a food for mother or another spiders.

But one step changed life of a small Spiderling, one step of Bigfoot. Monster just squashed his house. His brothers and mother had died in that day.  He was only survivor just because he was so small. He had run away in fear. Spiderling found strange object made from stone. The object had a very tasty smell. He tried to open it or break it, but he wasn’t strong enough.

In few minutes the owner of the camp returned. Human didn’t kill Spiderling. Maybe it happened because the spider didn’t attack the human. Even more Human gave some food to the monster; it was the first food in Spiderling’s live.

On next night spiders attack the human’s camp. It went badly, the man wasn’t ready for fight, and he nearly got killed.

In that night Spiderling made choice of his life: Will he let die only person who cared about him or will he become a killer of his own kind.

He realized the second, and made it really violent. Spiderling attacked from behind and repeated his strikes again and again until intruder died.

He lived in human’s camp from that day.

He grew stronger, bigger than any spider. Probably proper food helped him.  They had enough of food. Both of them were hunters in their pride.

Winters were hard for the spider, but he became big enough to wear human hats, they were soft and warm.

Also he never used his skill to create a cobweb. So the human named him Webless.

They overcome every day, which faith gave them, except last day of the winter. One eyed giant appeared. After the long fight monster was killed, but the human died. Webless was shocked, he didn’t even move from breathless body of his only friend for whole day and night. And as soon as sunrise started the strange man appeared. He spoke just like Webless’s human does, but for some reason the spider understand him.

He asked about a deal:

Webless will appear on another island. He will change, now his life will have same limit as humans do. From that moment he will understand humans. But other spiders will try to kill him if they will see him, as well as pigs. And his memories about who was this man will disappear.

But Webless’s human will get a second chance, somewhere else, maybe on the same island.

He agreed.

Hmmm.....His name reminds me of Webber

(I won't use the exact same app as in the original post of this thread, but i hope this will work.)

Name: Ayasha

Age: Eternally young, exact age is not known but (obviously) looks young

Personality: Usually kind, but gets angry easily. is always honest and cannot tell a lie, even if its for her friends.

Abilities: Two forms, Red Hound and Wolf.  Red Hound form catches on fire (on her back) if she gets angry enough or sometimes it happens randomly. The wolf form can walk on two legs, but runs faster on all fours anyways. She has sharp claws and teeth in this form, and can run pretty fast, and is pretty agile too. but that is pretty much all she can do in this form. She can run for a long time, though. She cannot change forms at will usually. (It is very rare and she must almost always be focused to the max)

The following events cause a form change:

Full moon: Changes to the opposite form, and makes her feral for a few hours.

Mood: Anger can cause red hound form, being calm will turn her into wolf form.

Time of day: Turns into wolf as soon as night starts, if already at wolf form, becomes Red Hound form and sometimes goes feral for a minute or two.

Appearance: In Red hound form, she looks like any other red hound. In Wolf Form, she has mostly grey-ish fur with white fur on her ears and tail. You already know she has sharp teeth and claws. She is about 5 feet tall in wolf form when standing on two legs.

Backstory: Generally what you would expect, cursed and tricked by maxwell.

Notes: In Red Hound form, cannot speak english at all. Can most of the time speak english in Wolf form but not always. (It happens kinda rarely though)

When not speaking english, it sounds like barks/howls/whatever and stuff like that.

Also she doesn't have any items with her.

Edited by Strangerdanger101

That's from a totally different RP that never existed. Please stay with the group, or I will hire The Headless Horseless Horseman to slowly but painfully cut your head off.

Whatever, Pal. And by the way, slowly and painfully aren't opposite words. Still you didn't answer my question.

name: Ember

race: human

pros: can set her self on fire, does not take fir damage bacilli all things fire 

cons: will not go near water, water hurts her and rain makes her faint

backstory:.....

looks: long black hait with orange streak. fire retardant biker outfit

Okay all, I'm back! Hoorah!

Patch - Okay, I suppose. -NO MORE NON-HUMANS

Mack - Sorry, but we need a human (Or at least shadow creature)

Stranger - Sorry  again :/ Accepted!

Geni - I can't believe I'm saying this, but accepted.

Oh, and Patch, since I can't view spoilers could you private message me with the backstory?

Also, since Mack and Stranger's were still pretty good, the roleplay will start when they're ready. :3

Edited by Hugos10

It's better then nothing,

Poor Ayasha, she will have to handle all the crafting.

Final question: Are the others accepted or is it just me?

Ember also got accepted, same with Webless.

So we got 2 people who can craft and 2 who can't.

Okay all, I'm back! Hoorah!

Patch - Okay, I suppose. -NO MORE NON-HUMANS

Mack - Sorry, but we need a human (Or at least shadow creature)

Stranger - Sorry  again :/ Accepted!

Geni - I can't believe I'm saying this, but accepted.

Oh, and Patch, since I can't view spoilers could you private message me with the backstory?

Also, since Mack and Stranger's were still pretty good, the roleplay will start when they're ready. :3

You ,sir, are racist.

Oh, and he is part shadow creature. (He was possesed by a terrorbeak in my earlier days when I joined)