The Islands that They forgot (Roleplay)

Hugos10

"Thank you, ztrange, but kind creature." said Webless and ate pie. Pie was very tasty. And it was without of meat. The spider doesn't really eat anything vegeterian. Not just because he didn't like it, just it making him weak and ill. But this one returned his strength in moment. He got up, and smile for a moment. "How should i call you, kind one?"
Others was afraid of spider, and spider decide to discuss one impressive thing. "You not afraid of me, kind one. Why? I mean, everyone aggrezzive to zpiders."

Edited by PatchDotexe

Hugos (Who was probably just watching all this for the past 5 minutes) Gives himself a reality check to make sure he isn't going insane.

Okay, so we have a nice spider a nice slurper a nice hound woman and some other thing screaming in the bushes.

Something is VERY wrong here. Do any of you know about weird grass? He asks the group

"Thoze wordz are true, but it ztrange to hear them. They don't show any merzy even to me. But thank you again, Ayasha" Webless found best way to show he isn't aggressive. He laid(or sat, those are similar moves) on ground and hid his monstrous legs under his body. "The only friend from my pazt called me Weblezz, zo thatz the name you can call me"

(EditWarning:)"I have zeen it. It haz colorz, my friend called that kind... flowerz, yeah." Said spider to strange creature.

Edited by PatchDotexe

"She trying to hide from uz, but still continue zcream every time she zcared. Loud and foolish creature"  

Fire is most dangerous power in the world. He seen how human destroyed three nest, forest and everything in it. So spider nearly jumped in the air, when loudest created and threw a ball of flames and heat.

"HHZZzzzzsss!" Webless is afraid of fire, he never was suicidal idiot, like other spiders. Except he protecting someone who really care about him. So... Looks like... He is very similar, they just defend their nest.

"Blaze! HZZZZzzz! Flameztarter, don't make me, HZZzz, be your enemy, HZZZzzz! Keep your fire, zzz, to yourself! HZZZZzz!"

Spider looks like he was ready to jump and attack unknown, but dangerous human. 

Edited by PatchDotexe

(( Bloody hell that was quick. Right then:

Name: Warren, the Die-Hard Fan

Race: Human

Backstory: Warren was born into a poor family who barely scraped by a living. The boy was taught from an early age the importance of getting a stable job to ensure a secure life, but the boy seemed to be pretty useless at most things his father tried to get him to take on as a profession.

Finally, the boy's father had found something the boy was good at - Art. At first he was skeptical about Warren being able to make a living out of his artistic imagination, but the boy was, quite frankly, useless so he decided it was the only shot he had.

However, Warren was not able to fire up an art career - that same day he saw a poster: 'The Amazing Maxwell!'. Curious, the boy decided to sneak into the show, and from that day forward the boy's fate was sealed.

Warren became obsessed with magic. He sold everything he could and traded anything else to buy tickets to see the magician's shows, again and again - stealing from his family to sate his unhealthy obsession with the magician.

Eventually his parents could take no more and threw the boy out onto the streets to fend for himself. Warren didn't care. Why would he? He still had Maxwell, afterall!

But he didn't. That night, Maxwell disappeared mid-performance, and the boy was left confused - until he realised, of course! This was his biggest trick yet! Disillusioned, the boy waited at the now abandoned theater - waiting for the grand reveal.

The grand reveal did not come - instead, after a lengthy measure of time where the poor boy had lost track of how long he had scraped together, barely surviving in the run down building, he fell into a sleep from which he did not wake up in his world - but a strange new one, where he heard the signature voice of his hero, but before he could pull himself together and respond he was gone.

Warren grinned maniacally. He was part of The Amazing Maxwell's latest performance.

Appearance: Warren is fairly young, only around 12 year olds and his behavior reflects that - he's fairly naieve and fails to take alot of situations seriously, the boy has a very thin body and his skin is disturbingly pale.

He has scruffy black hair reaching halfway down his head and wears a baseball cap, emblazoned upon the front are the words 'The Amazing Maxwell!' with a sewn rose to the right, the hat is covered in dirt.

He wears a very worn out black T-shirt which again has 'The Amazing Maxwell!' sewn into the front and once again a rose to it's right, and while his trousers do not bear any sign of the boy's idol, they are similar to him in the form of tattered black drainpipes coming down to a pair of shining black shoes - an interesting contrast with the rest of the boy's scruffy clothing.

Items: The only item of note Warren has upon his person after finding himself in this new world is a fan-made copy of Maxwell's Codex Umbra, the cover being a somewhat shoddy recreation of the real thing while the pages within contain the boy's guesses at what's inside his idol's book - as a result, it's mostly gibberish and the book contains no power whatsoever. Despite this, the boy is fiercely protective of it, and will indeed claim it is a powerful book of magic.

Powers: The only benefit Warren has in this world is his wide knowledge of Maxwell - the boy watched all of his shows back home and obsessed over him the moment he saw his first performance. Not much escapes Warren when it comes to Maxwell trivia.

Cons: Many things.

For starters, Warren is very weak, the boy is a stick figure essentially, and his knowledge of Maxwell is also his weakness - Warren is actually fascinated by this world and considers it Maxwell's best trick yet. As a result, he will do nothing to harm it - he will not fight or kill anything, though he lacks any method to stop other people from doing so.

Warren is also under the illusion he is in no real danger - as a result, he will hardly ever be taking danger into account, putting himself in harm's way often and expecting no consequence.

Pros: Sadly, this leaves Warren as a fairly useless asset in this world, but does Maxwell want a harmless child who shows nothing but adoration for him dead? Probably. But perhaps he has other plans for the boy.. (Mystery power, spooky)

(Yeah, I guess we could fit you in)

Oh, will you STOP that!? I scream into the bushes as a patch of grass next to me catches fire

That's it, I'm coming in! I dive into the bushes and tackle the creature inside

(Hugos:"patch of grass next to me catches fire..." You are on the tree, ain't i right? Is that patch of grass grow on the tree?)
"HZZZZz, fire!" Webless rushed to the fire. He is preferred stop it. He wasn't foolish like shadow creature which started to play with cowardly firestarter. He started to beat fire. Fire burned his legs, but Webless ignored the pain. "HZZZzzz!"

Soon Webless return. Now his legs hurt, still he didn't show it, and walk normally. He saw an old "friend", who tried to eat his brain, or something like that. At least spider become hungry after his trick.

"HZZzzz, Ztrange hat-creature again?"