Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

"My name is Lewis. Nice to meet you!" 

The boy tried to get up, but his ankle didn't let him do that. He fell back on the ground.

"Damn...do you guys have anything for healing or at least something I can stick my ankle with?" He asks

A long, thing shadowy arm slithers out of the darkness towards Lewis.  It wraps its fingers around his torso and lifts him a couple inches above the ground.

"Don't worry.  I'll carry him.  The more insanity I can feast on, the better, and it would be a waste if I left him to rot."

"Now, now, that won't be necessary.  You don't want any cracked ribs, do you?"

Vilgis clenches his hand to punctuate his statement.

"Now, I'll just hold you in the light until we get back to your little home.  Wouldn't want to drive you mad too quickly."

Hey guys, did you realize? That thing was made of marble, and it looked like it was dripping weird black stuff... I think I saw it underground one time when I was looking for a rabbit I dropped...

Should we look underground? I say to everyone as we walk back home

(Shouldn't night come soon?)

"Hey buddy, if you want to bring me to madness well, you are gonna have a bad time. I have survived worst things without getting insane!"

Lewis grins to the shadow creature

Edited by DwerBomb

(Blewcheese no longer goes on the forums, so waiting for him isn't needed anymore.)

"We'll see."  Viglis says, his voice now coming from above the group.  "Let's just go, shall we?  Or I'll take our friend here on a walk through the dark."