Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

Vislig hisses in pain, slashing his claws at the staff while lashing his tail at Wilson.

"Very...clever."  He growls, whilst trying to pull away from the staff.  "You do realize, though, that your little murderous friend allotted me enough power to last weeks, at the rate you're draining me.  This will not end quickly."

(Guys I am really confused about the time line: is it already night? Or it's still dusk?)

Lewis stands up.

"Thanks Wilson..."

He glares at the shadow man

"You are one of Them, aren't you?"

Edited by DwerBomb

Wilson kept just out of range of Vilsig, by a few inches. A shield appeared around the staff. The more Vilsig moved, the more intense the pain became.

"You're welcome, Lewis....and as for you....no, but it'll keep you out of my hair until....well...until I decide I want to let you go."

"I'm not your pet, mortal."  Vilgis says.  He then sighs.  "But, if I'm going to be sitting here...no use in wasting energy on this form." 

The shade's form squishes and molds like clay, and in seconds, a tiny spider-like creature with sharp cutting instruments on each leg is sitting next to the staff.

(Ignore my last post)

I come back from hunting, and see Wilson talking to a weird spider linked to a staff, which is emanating a purple glow.

Hey, what are you doing? I ask Wilson

Edited by Hugos10

"Giving this monster what he deserves. You're not going to be doing anything to me, Vilsig. What should I do with you is drag you out to the middle of the desert, jam the staff into a cactus, and let you starve. How does that sound? There's only so many vultures out there, you know."

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(I just realized that in every one of my posts, my char's name is different.  I guess it fits with the whole "shape shifter" thing.)

The bumping along awakens Vilsig, who winces from the pain.

"Guess you're a man of your word, eh."

"You could've taken a hint. You keep on threatening me and the boy, and you think i'm not going to do something about it?.....things would be different if you'd think with something other than your stomach. Like the others. Why can't you act like them?"

(A random patch of desert.)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Vilgis lets out a weak chuckle.  "I was going to kill the man who would be your executioner...but you could only see my threats and games.  So short-sighted of you."

The shade suddenly morphs back into his former shape, immediately stopping Wilson from pulling him.