Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

"How many times must I say this?  I will die without food.  Just like you.  As for your distance from camp, that's good..."

Vilgis's tail whips the torch out of Wilson's hands, then his right arm wraps around his torso.  The other arm puts out the torch.  Vilgis's eyes are all that can be seen in the darkness.

"...Because your friends won't have to watch you die."

Wilson made a last second grab at the staff, grabbed it and focused. A powerful energy blast lit up the night, scorching Vilsig immensely and disintegrating the arm around his torso. A shockwave pushed Vilsig back, causing the tether to compound the pain even worse.

"At this rate, you're the one that's dying, not me."

(Oooh bad idea. It's a purple staff. Which means...)

Suddenly, the gem overcharged and activated, a bright sheen lighting the place up. Lightning struck in a powerful flash. When the light cleared, both Vilsig and the staff were gone, whisked away. Wilson scrambled to light another torch.

"Damn it!..."

(Sorry, but I don't want this period to be full of battle, Battal. Not yet.( hurr hurr word play)

Vilsig reappeared at a Telestaff Focus, the purple gems shattering from the power involved, the staff still tethered to him, on it's side. He appeared to be in a stone temple of some sort. Rustlung The Wicked stood before him once more.

"Quite the troublemaker, aren't you?....Vilsig, was it?"

(Rustlung? An idiot? HAH!

He's fully aware of all this, and it doesn't worry him. Because even with Vilsig at full power, he's no match for Rusty's skills.

Okay, seriously, Battal, could you please cool....er, no wait, wrong choice of words. Could you simmer it down for at least a little while? We're still in character development mode, for pete's sake. You're interrupting it with an urge for combat.)

"Luck has nothing to do with it. I know who you are, what you are, and what you're capable of. And i'm the only reason you're not dead right now. Remember that. I understand you may have a hunger, but hunting the planet's most dangerous human? That could've only ended badly for you."

(Except for the fact that Vilsig would regenerate faster than Rusty could kill him, so it would be a impasse.  Maybe.  I think.)

(Also, I need Rusty to do something that makes me side with Wilson and everyone else.)

"I owe nothing to you, Axeman."  Vilsig spits.  "I'd have gladly accepted death."

Lewis stares in direction off where the thunder stroke.
"That is not good... It's not raining, so something must have triggered that thunder..."

Lewis turns to Hugos and asks him:

"You can see in the dark, right? Can ou look what has happened there?"

(@Hugos10 )

Edited by DwerBomb