Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

Rustlung let loose with a wave of flame, melting the icy blast. Rustlung looked up, and smirked. The axe stuck in the Tinker's arm forcibly ripped itself out, and flew back into Rustlung's hand. He summoned fire pillars in front of the clockwork creations, the intense heat melting their intricate mechanics together and causing them to lock up and collapse from the strain.

(@DwerBomb Where are ya? This really is going nowhere without you!)

(Ok)

Alma lifts her arms in air, lifting Wilson in air. She then dashes at him and punches his chest, throwing the scientist away.

"ENOUGH OF THIS, ALMA!"

Marcy grabs her dagger from her right boot and points it at Alma, who bursts in laugh.

"Oh you silly...do you think you can be of any good in this fight?"

"Well I already gouged you an eye out...I could do it again, with the other eye this time!"

"Oh right, that."

In a blink, Alma dashes at the blind girl, punches her in the stomach and grabs her passed out body.

"It has been fun, Wilson. But I am bored...so I'll just grab my toy and go."

"No! Marcy!...Y..You.........CAN'T......YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!"

Copious amounts of nightmare fuel suddenly burst forth from Wilson's afflicted arm and covered him. He suddenly dashed into Alma at high speed, and tackled her, knocking Marcy out of her grasp. Wilson's eyes shimmered jet-black. He chuckled.

"Killing you....will be a nice field test of my new powers."

"...What?!.....What.....What is this?......it's impossible...there's no way he could have gained such control over the fuel so quickly!..."

(Separately we are deceased. But together, collectively, as one, we have risen once again.

Naw. No clue of Dwer's still around. But I am. for 3 days. If that's any consolation.

But is it, though? This RP seems to be in disrepair. Dwer's pretty essential, and I don't know if he's even around anymore. Quiet, for all I know, has ditched the scene, and I haven't heard or seen anything from gaber in a while. That leaves who left? Is it even possible to pick this back up?)

(Separately we are deceased. But together, collectively, as one, we have risen once again.

Naw. No clue of Dwer's still around. But I am. for 3 days. If that's any consolation.

But is it, though? This RP seems to be in disrepair. Dwer's pretty essential, and I don't know if he's even around anymore. Quiet, for all I know, has ditched the scene, and I haven't heard or seen anything from gaber in a while. That leaves who left? Is it even possible to pick this back up?)

(..............Sigh..................i'm starting to think that I should leave my less interesting ideas for forum RPs and leave my bigger ideas to private RPs via PM.

We can't do the RP without @DwerBomb , that's for sure. If he doesn't respond to this one, then I guess I have to mark this one as also dead in the water.

I'm starting to think that this is a bad place to do roleplays, simply because people drop off forums at a moment's notice. )

(..............Sigh..................i'm starting to think that I should leave my less interesting ideas for forum RPs and leave my bigger ideas to private RPs via PM.

We can't do the RP without @DwerBomb , that's for sure. If he doesn't respond to this one, then I guess I have to mark this one as also dead in the water.

I'm starting to think that this is a bad place to do roleplays, simply because people drop off forums at a moment's notice. )

(What a shame...

Well, I've got a surplus of time now, so if you do start anything new, I'd be more than happy to jump in.)