Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

( BWAHAHAHA! I CANNOT DIE HERE

But yes, I told Dwer he could have Alma do this stuff)

The power burned brightly in Wilson's veins as he caught himself, and landed on both feet. He merely cricked his neck.

"You're only making it worse on yourself...", Wilson said, his tone of voice getting deeper.

• Like 2

"Weston blows a note on his pipes, Pushing Alma's leg up and at her face."

(w-what?)

"Yadayada. Too many words, you are losing precious time here, you don't have much left."

She cracks her neck and starts watching at Wilson with her head crooked.

"I have to admit, though. You are better than I thought. Both phisically and mentally. But I didn't come here to fight a "good man": I wanted to have fun. Fun fun fun. So let me have fun now. Come on, just lose it."

And she bursts in laugh.

• Like 1

( @Quiet Alex.)

Rustlung snarled angrily as a sharp shard of purple crystal shot out from the wound, and dug deep into one of Alex's arm with enough force to break the bone. Rustlung pulled the makeshift knife out, threw it on the ground, and crushed it underfoot, the wound quickly healing with an unnatural force. He turned to Alex, and grimaced.

(If my positioning is off, tell me, but from what I understand, Rustlung was facing the boulder that Entropy was behind, then turned around so he was facing the opposite direction because Alex came from behind... So now his back's facing Entropy? That's what I'm going with.)

The darkness that Entropy had been pumping into the boulder suddenly exploded outwards at Rustlung, and Entropy followed up, his arms quickly returning to long blades as he followed up behind the darkness.

Rustlung ducked the attack, and rose up, driving one of his axes into Entropy's side. It caught, and sent a wave of strange agony through his form. He could feel the pull of an entirely different force than Their power. Something far more malignant. Entropy could see the eyeball embedded into the side of the blade light up and squint, as if part of a face that was chuckling with sadistic laughter.

(Yeah, what I meant.  Time for some talking with myself... >:)

Alex lands painfully on a rough stone floor, the thud echoing through what seems to be a very large cavern.  His eyes take a moment to adjust to the lack of torchlight.

"Hello?"

Edited by Quiet

A loud, nails-on-chalkboard scraping sound echoes out of the darkness. Alex covers his ears in pain, and then, the sound stops.

"Is anyone there?" He asks uncertainly.

His answer comes in the form of two massive claws slamming into the ground in front of him, knocking him to the ground. Alex falls on his broken arm with a yelp.

"Well well. What have we here?" Vilsig asks, his terrifying visage lowering into view.

Edited by Quiet

Alex simply stares at Vilsig for a couple seconds; then he turns and runs, screaming.  The shade easily overtakes him, and knocks him over with a single claw.

"Don't be shy.  I don't bite."  Vilsig says with a sadistic grin.  "What's your name, little boy?"