Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

Alma was entertained by all this. The gore, the violence, the fear. The favorite meal for an edgy teenager as her.

She chuckles.

"Nice, mr Wilson. Your nightmares powers are lovely. I may actually be scared, if I wasn't made out of fear, or something like that."

She then shoots a beam of a purple-ish gas at the man, probably some sort of tangible fear essence. Yet she seems to ignore the fact that maybe that fear power she gained was not that useful against a nightmare creature.

(Also, y'know that huge, terrifying, absurdly OP nightmare monster uberform I made for Vilsig?

Yeah, completely forgot what it was.)

(Well then, I guess you'll just have to dream it up again from scratch : P

Meanwhile, Vilsig is preoccupied with the tasty mental morsel that is Alex. Although it would be good if he could stay alive at least until i'm done with him. huehuehue

They're in a lower floor of the current cave system.)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(Okay.  For now, I'd just recommend we cut off this fight, because I think it confused everyone and trying to continue an action sequence after like 7 months is really tough.  Also, you're still forgetting the underscore in Shadow_Wilson.)

(I don't exactly know what you mean by that, Battal. If you mean skipping forward to after the battle, then that at least requires Dwer's permission, seeing as how Alma is the main antagonist of this scene.

If you mean pretending that it never happened, then i'd have no choice but to rewind it back several pages worth. )

(K then)

That was a surprise. A scary surprise.

Alma dodges the attack then turns to Wilson and mumbles "That...did nothing to you??".

She looks up. 

<This is going to kill me if I don't stop it.>

With another beam of Fear she destroys a big stalactite which falls down on Wilson, leaving a big cloud of dust around him.

"Sorry but this game has become boring. Goodbye!"

And that said she flees.

Shadow Wilson grabbed the stalactite, managing to lift it off of him, and throwing it at Rustlung. He used his axes to carve it in two.

"Grrrrr........Useless.........UTTERLY USELESS..........well, Wilson. You have made one mistake....you've played your trump card far too early.....I will remember this for next time, Mr. Higgsbury. We won't be so merciful in the future."

Shadow Wilson merely chuckled. Suddenly, the shadow aura around him dissipated as he returned back to normal, falling onto one knee, panting.

"W....what.....was that?.........."

(Vilsig is back at Rustlung's Lair.)

(Er, come again? Last time I checked, Vilsig was on the floor below, keeping Alex company...unless i'm missing something.

EDIT: WOW I'M STUPID. Ok, gonna edit the post.)

"Still not talking, eh?"  Vilsig says.  "Well...I have ways of persuading you.  Hehehehehe...."

"W-what do you mean?!?!?"  Alex stammered.  "I - my parents - they -"

Vilsig starts to choke and cough, writhing and convulsing.  A disgustingly mushy sound emanates from his position in the darkness.  Suddenly, all goes silent.

"Sir?"  Alex asks cautiously, moving towards the shadow creature slowly.

Vilsig then throws up his internal organs all over Alex.

(Thx for the idea, Quiet.)

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 1